Proposition for "optimal" SWF balance

limierr
limierr Member Posts: 174
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, this is a small proposition for SWF.

Disclaimer : Before that i want to point of that for me SWF alone is not a problem as the main source of the problem is link to the gamecore of the game. However SWF give the ability to push this even further. I said that with more than 1100 h and as a both side player (more exactly i play based on ritual).

The idea i wanted to propose is to propose two kind of SWF but they will not be split up to another matchmaking in order to avoid any conflict and long waiting time. When you will join "survive with your friend", the game will propose you two options : "casual mode" and "ranked mode".

1) In "casual mode" :

=> All the survivors together will not be able to rank during this game.

=> The killer and others survivors (not in the group) will not be able to rank down but will be able to rank up (in order to avoid group of SWF who will want to try hard).

=> The killer and others survivors will know they are in swf and in this casual mode.

=>All addons, lose items, offering , will be consume and not give back.

=> BP will be award anyway.

=> SWF and others survivors will not encounter any specific malus.

2) In "rank mode" :

=> As curently : everyone will be able to rank up and rank down.

=> The killer and others survivors will know they are in swf "rank mode"

=>All addons, lose items, offering , will be consume and not give back.

=> BP will be award anyway.

=> SWF and survivor side in general will receive malus which will increase depending the rank of each survivors and the number of people in SWF. This malus will influence : the number of pallet on the map, the repair speed and eventually give external malus (less perks, entity blocker which appear only now after 2 vault, ...).

Of course there is a risk that people who want to rank up will just use the previous strat in order to joint their friend but it could be an idea to test as it allow SWF who want to play for fun to not feel any pressure as for the killer .

Post edited by limierr on

Comments