The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About Legion Nerf

Since you destroyed the character, the new legion can't run, so remove the image because

Legion is running in the picture.

Nerf the picture.

Comments

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428

Wow, it was worse than I anticipated, I was expecting at best a killer that could get a free hit(s) and then begin the real chase, those pin buffs looked promising at first but instead we got a dogshit, unfun, unsatisfying killer that makes Freddy look competitive. Where do I even begin, cooldown is broken it resets all the way to 0 and it takes a ######### eternity to be able to use it again, pins are counter intuitive as you should not be hitting survivors twice, I coulda swore this is what you were trying to fix. Vault speed is absolutely pathetic, may as well break the ######### and move on (kinda like everyone will to other killers), the power ending is beyond painful, can't see ######### and it lasts longer than Nurse's cooldown. Your power lasts a long time too bad dead hard means you just wasted anywhere from 34 seconds to 24 (time spent in power+cooldown+recharge to try again). And why on Earth would you increase his terror radius, his whole purpose is to hit multiple people, nobody is stupid enough to sit together on a gen in terror radius and especially not when they find out it's Legion. They better actually balance this killer before this disgrace touches the live server.

• MertErdogan
    MertErdogan Member Posts: 8

They could do a rework to legion, but that nerf is way too much.

There is no balance, you just ruined this characters devs.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited April 2019

Was just watching Edgards stream and asked him what he thinks about the new Legion - https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyMoldyKleeTBTacoRight . The ending is very important

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57

tbh, legion was brought down to a level he should be, if you hit several targets, survs are kind of screwed.

Most killers are way unbalanced vs survivors for average players.

• LordHaari
    LordHaari Member Posts: 21

Legion is undeniably healthier for the game now. Before, he had no counterplay; there was nothing a survivor could do if that Legion wanted them downed. Now, Legion has to earn his downs like every other killer.

These changes to Legion are necessary for the long-term viability of the game.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

Oh no! Someone used a deadhard, im screwed as legion!

I have a question. Why did you used his abbility for already injured person. Its better to approach the survivor with it, end it and then chase him... just like often you do as a billy.

Also, his pallet vaulitng gives more oppurtinities for the mindgames.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    edited April 2019

The only change Legion needed was the stun on missed frenzy attack,not being able to damage dw with normal frenzy attack and fixing moonwalking.

I don't know why they nerfed him to the ground instead like he was some kind of godlike killer.

The current changes would make sense if he could down in frenzy, but he can't, i don't understand the logic.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

They haven't nerfed him to the ground, yea, they have nerfed some things in his kit... but they have also buffed the other ones.