Well done Legion rework. Can you do a Nurse one next?

Just slightly reduce the speed at which she travels for close blinks so its possible to dodge within 15 meters requiring the nurse to predict you. Also can we get back the black screen on fatigue? A good nurse is basically unbeatable! This most recent change has restored some of my faith is the direction of the game!

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Break line of sight, be unpredictable, hide, watch out for common perks like BBQ&Chilli and Nurses Calling. She has plenty of ways to be countered efficiently. Yes, she is the strongest killer in the game (and also the hardest to learn), but she is beatable. The reason why most peoplle struggle against her, is because you cant loop her. And 95% of the survivors can do nothing but loop. You need an actual brain to juke a Nurse.

The only thing I would consider OP on her, are some add-ons. 4 or 5 blink Nurse is just insane. Also her megablink combo (Ataxic Repiration + Catatonic Boy Treasure) is also pretty strong on a good Nurse.

But I think the Nurse should never be touched as long as Survive with Friends with voicecomms exists.

• zaozaoxx
    zaozaoxx Member Posts: 194

(and also the hardest to learn)

are you series? I had played her since I was new in farm. After bout 6 hours' exercise I can handle her easily. With her, I reached the red rank for a total 50hours game play.

Then I find Nurse is boring. So I abandoned her and start to play those walking ones.

1500Hours already now and still fun with those walking killers.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

I prefer changing her add-ons. Base Nurse is fine.

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

I'd argue base nurse is ok but I would readily trade her range addons in for just a small base range increase.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Her add ons are being reworked along with Billy's

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Her add-ons needs a revamp but she herself is fine.

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221

To everyone saying that she is fine, would you just say at LEAST bring back the black screen on fatigue, thereby requiring more skill, while not effecting power in competent hands.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

To have an easy wins? No.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@QwrtyMan213 Fine

He got heavy nerfed but got a buff so it isn't THAT TERRIBLE

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221
    edited April 2019

No he was fixed. No more Moonwalking exploit, and now he can win games without Franks Mix tape. And Honestly no-one has seen him yet, so save your whining for when hes on the PTB. I think Itll mean legions can play games without getting dced on so much cause noone wanted to play. They only problem I have is the frenzy move speed nerf, I dont think its necessary (unless they offset it with the move speed buff leaving it the same speed as it is now). We shall see but I think most people are just sad they break chase and follow until they fall over.

@RSB Id half agree with you, except at the highest level their is nothing the BEST survivors can do to counter the BEST nurses. The reason for this (in my opinion) is that the short range blink is near instant therefore you cant mind game or predict the nurse (outskill them) and the nurse doesnt have to be good and predict where the surv will go (like spirit the second best killer has too). Plus the recent change that removes the black screen on fatigue makes her EASIER which goes against your argument as well cause now she doesnt even have to use sound to track close survs.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Just a simple answer to your question: No.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

If she can catch you with a short range blink its either a 4/5 blink nurse, or you are doing something wrong. Also remember: Always try to use verticality against the nurse

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited May 2019

Ops reasoning can be sumarised as we castrated franks balls so can we also make nurse unplayable.

Hell the op dosent even know you can mess up a nurses close range hit by hugging debris, avoid staying out in open, avoiding giving los and doubling back to make her overshoot the blink.

Her addons i. e range and additional blinks do need to go tho. They undermine the skill required to play nurse.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@No1TheLarch ok so the PTB happened. NOW can I say the Legion is nerfed?

• LastShoe

Or just do something that reduced accuracy of the blink, actually reduces the fecking accuracy.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Jesus Christ, what's with the "If this killer gets nerfed, why can't this one."

Nurse got nerfed plenty of times already.

They reduced her blinks to 2.

You can't pick up, open lockers, or break pallets during fatigue anymore.

They reduced her range.

They reduced her walking speed.

She had her nerfs, why do people turn on the Nurse when a killer is getting a rework done.

It's as stupid as "Well, if you nerf NOED nerf Adrenaline" talk.

• LastShoe

I agree, imo the problem is that, her range addons which is said that they are decrasing an accuracy of her blinks... but, they doesen't, there is no difference. So remove this false information or make this work like its said.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

You think Nurse is strong? 4K Freddy machines are hell and everyone sees Freddy as the worst.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,244

It's because none of those nerfs never mattered for Nurse. The reason why Nurse is strong is because of her ability to to teleport through objects and break all forms of looping. So if you wanted to balance Nurse with other Killers, you'd make her unable to teleport through objects and subject her to the main counter-play of all killers which is looping with balancing tweaks(Like Legion rework).

Most players who play both sides will agree that Nurse and to lesser extent, Hilliby are what all killers should be in first place. So seeing a lot of nurse usually just means that everything else isn't worth playing or is too weak. The sounds cues are pretty messed up for Killer at the moment so It's kind of hard to play Nurse/Spirit right now. Very unlikely they would ever nerf Nurse because she isn't accessible new players, so very few would ever find her a problem unlike Legion who in all honestly was too accessible of a killer.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited May 2019

She Is beatable only if she is what we call a baby nurse - someone who has started playing recently. I love playng vs such nurse because you actually can dodge her hits and it is fun in the end. Skilled nurse is unbeatable. That is the reality. Try playing vs Zub's Nurse and win if you're so good. The game will end in 3 minutes/ you can watch his vods/ Good nurse will hit you no matter what. A huge problem is also the fact many maps actually have these hunge open field places and there is nowhere to hide /its hard to LOS her/ but many of the gens are in there. For example and majority of the maps on the autohaven wreckers realm are such maps. Even the famous corn maps are such place

Also I don't agree about your statement that 95% of the survivors can do nothing but loop. FOr me is like 95% know how to run in a line or do a loop that is really horrible and then die and only 5% actually know how to properly loop. Looping corretly different killers is the hardest and the most important thing in the game. It takes ages to master. In my games people actually are trying to hide as much as they can

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Yeah, some maps have open fields but 90% of the time you end up getting corm maps with her.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Well as long the game is unbalanced the nurse should stay like that. Balance others killers at red ranks then we can consider nerfing his add-ons.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

The nurse is already the slowest moving killer in the game the only thing that outclasses her is a crouched piggy

She's also the killer who is most susceptible to stealth is her major counter

He's also the killer with the highest skill ceiling.

If your stupid proposed change was to go through.

They would have to make the nurse vastly easier to use.

They would have to buff her so stealth isn't her complete counter anymore.

She can't go through objects you might as well take away fatigue.

And they would have to buff her movement speed.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Legions rework was terrible!

Nurse and Hillbilly are not gonna be touched, stated by the dev team