2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.

Comments

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

@BoxingRouge said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

if u can't say what legacy means than u don't know what it means

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Legacy_Prestige

i know that the jegacy cosmectics r a one time special reward for centain players i'm just saying that it would be cool if they had them on consoles too

Well.... we aint getting them. 👻 

u never know maybe one day they might add them to consoles in the future

Not_Queen has the word 'legacy' banned on her streams because she get's asked this question all the time. Legacy will never return.

i know but maybe one day it will return

We will get them when console's get 65FPS on DBD.

ok

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

and btw legacy means a amount of money

lol not even close.

i have legacy claudette and billy, because im a legacy pc player. you are not. get over it.

u do know that if u say thats not what something means and tell them to google it that just makes u look like u don't know what it means

haha not even close. just because you are so uneducated that you dont know a common word, doesnt mean that everyone else doesnt.

its even more ironic when instead of educating yourself by googling it, you make up some nonsense about an amount of money lol.

you will never get legacy, get over it.
  • Stormdogfire

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:

Stormdogfire said:

lol not even close.

i have legacy claudette and billy, because im a legacy pc player. you are not. get over it.

u do know that if u say thats not what something means and tell them to google it that just makes u look like u don't know what it means

haha not even close. just because you are so uneducated that you dont know a common word, doesnt mean that everyone else doesnt.

its even more ironic when instead of educating yourself by googling it, you make up some nonsense about an amount of money lol.

u know u r making ur self look stupid and u apperently don't what legacy means u google it

• Stormdogfire

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:

Stormdogfire said:

lol not even close.

u know u r making ur self look stupid and u apperently don't what legacy means u google it

I don't think you understand how silly you're making yourself look, move on, kid.

u r the one that doesn't understand and WHO R U CALLING A KID!

• Stormdogfire

move on to what?

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:

Stormdogfire said:

lol not even close.

I don't think you understand how silly you're making yourself look, move on, kid.

u r the one that doesn't understand and WHO R U CALLING A KID!

OMG! Are you on drugs? You have fingers and a brain (i think) so go look harder on what it means! It has several meanings. 
  • Lowbei

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@Lowbei said:

Stormdogfire said:

lol not even close.

lol im legacy scrub. stop getting all butthurt that you are not and will never be.

ironic that youve embarrassed yourself not even knowing what you are begging for on the forums. you get nothing. get over it.
  • Marshmallowxoxo
    Marshmallowxoxo Member Posts: 2
    I definitely agree with this post.
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@SenzuDuck said:

@Tizzle said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:
    How about a special cosmetic, like the legacy cosmetics that were only available to pc players 

No. You don't deserve legacy because you had to wait a couple of days for a patch.

Why would anyone with Legacy on PS4 affect you on PC?

The communities are seperate. Stop being selfish.

Why does it matter to you what PS4 gets????

(I have Legacy and would not want this to happen FYI, just showing you're a bit of a hypocrite when the shoe is on the other foot)

1. It wouldn't affect me, you're right, but it's a kick in the teeth for people that have earned it.
    2. I'm not being selfish, I don't have it and don't want it, but I also respect the fact that people do have it because they've earned the right to have it.
    3. This comment goes for everyone, PS4, XBOX & PC. PC players always beg for a return of the legacy so they have a chance to get it, [BAD WORD] no, you don't deserve it.

The difference is, I can counter your stupid "other foot" bull with statements that everyone else agrees on, mostly. Don't come at me with the "hypocrite bs". GG WP :)

Like I said....

• Stormdogfire

pizza

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018

pizza

no no

its spelled “L E G A C Y”

you will figure it out eventually
  • Stormdogfire

happy 4th of july

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

WHy can't they just make a different, somewhat like legacy skin for consoles?

Why not? Make it similar but different and call it something else.

Or are the elitists going to flip out?

I bet I could hunt most of you down on a 25-30 fps console and eat you alive... (the pc elitists)

• Lowbei

WHy can't they just make a different, somewhat like legacy skin for consoles?

Why not? Make it similar but different and call it something else.

Or are the elitists going to flip out?

I bet I could hunt most of you down on a 25-30 fps console and eat you alive... (the pc elitists)

lol no
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Some of these PS4 players (the ones being saltier than mcdonalds fries) areaacting like nursery children whinging at everything, I work with children who act more grown up lol. My cousin is PS4 and plays this and he isn't fussed.
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    This is kind of like us Xbox one players whinging because we haven't got the left behind dlc with bill like pc players have
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

where is this dudes parents, seriously.

• Stormdogfire

pizza

• Stormdogfire

the clown will make everyone drunk

• dem0nss
    dem0nss Member Posts: 1
    Just give ps4 players a speacial dlc that xbox and pc cant get.  Then also give them in game cosmetics only for them. Also a 2 week head start for all future dlc. Oh wait that's what ps4 gets on littrraly every other game.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SenzuDuck
    @JP_Cloud
    @Lowbei
    @douggie123
    @Dwight_Confusion
    Would this be at least tolerable? Lowbei I know this is basically asking THE WORLD of you, but possibly give me a non troll comment. Curious to see your actual thoughts on this.

• Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck

@JP_Cloud

@Lowbei

@douggie123

@Dwight_Confusion

Would this be at least tolerable? Lowbei I know this is basically asking THE WORLD of you, but possibly give me a non troll comment. Curious to see your actual thoughts on this.

im fine with it

HOLY......#########..... that’s just so odd.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Go play last of us or god of war ps4 players 
    Really are two of the greatest of all time!!! :)
  • Jack11803
    edited July 2018

@Peanits said:
    It's all semantics, if you think about it. If you would have used this event to level the clown and Kate, what would you have used the next one for? If you leveled them up with the first one, you'd have to level up something else with the second one. So at the end of the day, you could just spend these points on something else for now, save a million for the new chapter, and then use the next one to grind out the rest if you really want. Either way though, you don't need a double bloodpoints event to level them up. The other platforms didn't have one when the chapter launched.

I don't really see the point in only giving it to one platform. There's nothing to gain by doing so, and it doesn't hurt anyone to have it on all platforms.

Do you have any thoughts on my crazy radical selfish peasant legacy idea? Or is it generally not allowed for a Mod to get involved with that stuff?

• Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck

@JP_Cloud

@Lowbei

@douggie123

@Dwight_Confusion

im fine with it

ironically, the “lowbei hates console players” thought is fabricated based on peoples subconscious reaction to my statements, and not based on the statements themselves.

its the same reason people claim that i have a huge ego, despite me never claiming to be great.

i have no problem with consoles.

They’re just poor lowly peasants like me is all.

• Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck

@JP_Cloud

@Lowbei

@douggie123

@Dwight_Confusion

im fine with it

ironically, the “lowbei hates console players” thought is fabricated based on peoples subconscious reaction to my statements, and not based on the statements themselves.

its the same reason people claim that i have a huge ego, despite me never claiming to be great.

console players are gamers too.
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,530

@Jack11803 said:

@Peanits said:
    It's all semantics, if you think about it. If you would have used this event to level the clown and Kate, what would you have used the next one for? If you leveled them up with the first one, you'd have to level up something else with the second one. So at the end of the day, you could just spend these points on something else for now, save a million for the new chapter, and then use the next one to grind out the rest if you really want. Either way though, you don't need a double bloodpoints event to level them up. The other platforms didn't have one when the chapter launched.

I don't really see the point in only giving it to one platform. There's nothing to gain by doing so, and it doesn't hurt anyone to have it on all platforms.

Do you have any thoughts on my crazy radical selfish peasant legacy idea? Or is it generally not allowed for a Mod to get involved with that stuff?

¯_(ツ)_/¯
    I just don't see the point in finding new ways to re-release legacy or altered versions of legacy. At the end of the day, you cannot possibly give people the original without making the people who earned it mad, and you can give out whatever else you want but it still won't be as cool and rare as the original so people are still going to want the original legacy anyway. It's basically just a lose-lose situation, so I really just feel like it's better off left as is.

• Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck @JP_Cloud @Lowbei @douggie123 @Dwight_Confusion Would this be at least tolerable? Lowbei I know this is basically asking THE WORLD of you, but possibly give me a non troll comment. Curious to see your actual thoughts on this.

im fine with it

I’m well aware, just going with the joke.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    I dont care if everyone gets it, I think that's great we're having an extra event however they can not spin it to be an apology to ps4 if they give it to everone. Again I dont care everyone gets it just dont label it as a way to smooth things with the ps4 folks 
  • Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck @JP_Cloud @Lowbei @douggie123 @Dwight_Confusion Would this be at least tolerable? Lowbei I know this is basically asking THE WORLD of you, but possibly give me a non troll comment. Curious to see your actual thoughts on this.

im fine with it

I’m well aware, just going with the joke.

me too ;)
  • Jack11803

@Peanits said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Peanits said:

¯_(ツ)_/¯
    I just don't see the point in finding new ways to re-release legacy or altered versions of legacy. At the end of the day, you cannot possibly give people the original without making the people who earned it mad, and you can give out whatever else you want but it still won't be as cool and rare as the original so people are still going to want the original legacy anyway. It's basically just a lose-lose situation, so I really just feel like it's better off left as is.

Guess main reason I thought that idea was good, is I didn’t view it as “AGH, I want legacy” more like “I want pretty colors and to show experience”. Basically none of the r/iamverybadass

• Lowbei
    BOSS242 said:
    I dont care if everyone gets it, I think that's great we're having an extra event however they can not spin it to be an apology to ps4 if they give it to everone. Again I dont care everyone gets it just dont label it as a way to smooth things with the ps4 folks 
    its not an apology. its an event for all platforms.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    P3Myers said:

@RuneStarr said:
    This is the silliest thing ever, and I play NA PS4.
    Would it really be that different if the 2nd event was ONLY for NA PS4? Does it being on PC take away from any extra points you'll get? 
    I really hope this is just a bait thread, because no one can be this entitled right.

you dont play ps4

I mainly play on console. 800+ Hrs on PS4 (Oh god, I need a life).
    I do play PC as well but only have like 300hrs there. 
  • Lowbei
    Peanits said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Peanits said:

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I do think that there should be some sort of clothing or perhaps 5% better bloodweb like prestige, for devotion levels, now that those are a thing, simply because of progression. 
  • Jack11803

Probably gonna make a thread about my “loyalty” skins idea, so it gets seen, as most aren’t gonna be looking for that in a thread about clown salt.

• Lowbei
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@SenzuDuck

@JP_Cloud

@Lowbei

@douggie123

@Dwight_Confusion

im fine with it

I thought this when I first saw you post but after seeing you post for so long I realized that’s you literally giving your cold hard opinion on the matter and it just comes across a certain way. That’s why I can respect you unlike others who are just a straight up ass about things. That and it’s hilarious when you shut people down with no remorse lol
    thanks. i swear im a nice guy :)
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Is op serious or has someone forgot to take the phone since someone has had too much alcohol for 4th of July honestly I’m going to say this ONCE and I’m not going to put a thread about it.

Honestly as a console player I’m embarrassed of ALL the posts about PS4 this and Xbox this so on behalf of all console gamers I apologize. I don’t care if I’m a “console peasant” I enjoy being one!

Do I think we should get legacy? NO! I mean sure they look cool but no because PC had to deal with all the crap that came in the game before it ever landed on console so I’m glad they were able to give us a (semi?) playable game. If you wanted to have legacy you should’ve gotten the game on PC. Don’t think that’s fair? Too bad because  life isn’t fair so deal with it. 
  • Stormdogfire

pizza

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Is op serious or has someone forgot to take the phone since someone has had too much alcohol for 4th of July honestly I’m going to say this ONCE and I’m not going to put a thread about it.

Honestly as a console player I’m embarrassed of ALL the posts about PS4 this and Xbox this so on behalf of all console gamers I apologize. I don’t care if I’m a “console peasant” I enjoy being one!

Do I think we should get legacy? NO! I mean sure they look cool but no because PC had to deal with all the crap that came in the game before it ever landed on console so I’m glad they were able to give us a (semi?) playable game. If you wanted to have legacy you should’ve gotten the game on PC. Don’t think that’s fair? Too bad because  life isn’t fair so deal with it. 
    Don’t pop a blood vessel 
  • Lowbei

pizza

pizza

pizza

lol its awesome that you got rekt so hard here that youve had a full meltdown and resorted to spamming the word pizza.

thanks for playing dbd :)
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Lowbei said:

pizza

pizza

pizza

lol its awesome that you got rekt so hard here that youve had a full meltdown and resorted to spamming the word pizza.

Did you see that thread someone made specifically for you?
  • Stormdogfire

its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up

• Jack11803

@Stormdogfire said:
    its not a melt down i'm trying to keep this discussion up

Bumping isn’t allowed! And my mind detector says you’re not an adult!

• Lowbei
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

pizza

pizza

pizza

Did you see that thread someone made specifically for you?
    haha yes

sorry mods, my fans get a little rowdy.