The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

HEAD ON : idea of ​​improvement

Hi guyz !

I think this perk is really interesting ! I know you know there is a little problem with it. I would like to propose some ideas for improving :

The player inside a loocker must be revealed to his team when his perk is ready to use (yellow). To teamplay with him. ( I think its very important )

Increase the radius to help in the basement. It's pretty risky to go in the basement and it's also risk getting caught anywhere in a locker.

Improve the use that does not work all the time. (  it works once in five :/ ) Press "E" for example when it's available and it'll hit the killer.

What do you think? :)

Comments

• aNAAA
    aNAAA Member Posts: 36

Locker*

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

It just needs better activation and not relies on RNG or whatever, it's like Dead Hard, even though you use it, and hit it correctly, it doesn't proc.

• Panduh
    Panduh Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2019

The way it activates is very weird. The killer needs to be in the range on the survivor's screen if I'm not mistaken (sorta favor the shooter like OW?) which is confusing. I say this because some killers get hit very far, and some watch the thing miss directly in front of the locker, so that's my guess.

IMO the best way to improve it would be the survivor -always- exiting out like they're using HO- and create a hitbox based on that, and if the survivor hits the stun(it'd have several active frames, so the killer can briefly walk into it) they get the cool-down. Please also give a teensy bit of Iframes too, not a lot. Being able to trade a hit with it seems just so silly and detrimental. (already the worst exhaust imo)

Feels bad to use and feels very bad to watch survivors who use it whiff in my face and get hit for it while I go "aw you poor thing."

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

@Panduh My idea exactly, short stun period, always activates even if no killer in range, short immunity (like Dead Hard) and instant stun rather than delayed.