Penalties for purposeful DC

I think the penalties for constantly DCing should be harsher, today I've lost quite alot of rank as killers just DC straight away so I can't get pips and then go down in ranking, I've seen survivors do it alot aswell which is frustrating as it makes the harder on the other survivors. I don't know the ideal solution to this issue but maybe a timed ban could work? I think the issue needs to be addressed as it make the game less fun for everyone.

Comments

• NeonWildSurge
    NeonWildSurge Member Posts: 34

You do realize that DBD has it's issues where you do get disconnected? Yea some people see a mori offering as a killer and nope out, or playing as a killer they dislike going against. But as a punishment is concerned. I think maybe a 2 hour ban would be a nice way to start giving out punishments. But you do gotta take into consideration that people's internet is complete garbage (Like mine) and constantly likes to drop time to time.

• SpaggyBoi
    SpaggyBoi Member Posts: 3

Yeah I get that but what I mean is when people physically leave the match themselves, as you have to hit the leave game button. I don't know how hard it would be for the devs to distinguish is the only problem I could see. In that instance maybe just protect the rank and items of the survivors if the killer DCs