The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD Anniversary 3 Legacy Event ?

PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

Hello,

i know the Devs sayd it 1000x times.. legacy will never come back BUT i wish we could have this year or maybe later a "Classic Legacy Event" with Legacy outfits as rewards maybe ? for a short time with the OLD BLOODWEB. I want to play and enjoy this feeling of this horrible bloodweb grind. I mean why not ? Is it possible to develope ?

Comments

• PNgamer

and in your opinion, why is it not possible to develope ? i can´t belive that it is so hard.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Nope.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Yes. New legacy skins for feng and kate :-D. ❤

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

Nah. How about this.

Legacy, but it doesn't glow, and is red. Thoughts?

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Legacy skins are special and unique to the few people who managed to get them back in the day. Spitting them out for every survivor now would just make them worthless and ruin what makes them special and rare. I'm open to everyone getting something fun for the anniversary but Legacy is not, and should not, be the answer. Accept it.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited May 2019

You pretty much just described bloody prestige friend.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

For ash and jane romero its fine

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Why are people so upset about a skin?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’m fairly certain the devs are tired of legacy threads.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

I started playing in Early 2018 and I disagree.

No to Legacy skins, let them keep what they've earned.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

No.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@ClogWench

Well, I'm 50/50 on your statement about people being Entitled for everything. While PC players had their chance to earn Legacy Skins, Console players on the other hand had no chance to attempt the bloodweb challenge. Therefore, I can understand a console player point of view more than a PC player point of view.

However at the same time, I still feel like giving console players a chance to earn legacy would cause a TON of backlash from PC players so no, I want legacy to maintain its meaning.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

No. Legacy will never come back.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,444

To add to that, even if the event featured the old bloodwebs (which I can imagine would be annoying to code) that still wouldn't be equivalent. The bloodpoint cap was lower (500k I believe) and there were no double point offerings. Consuming nodes in the bloodwebs took longer. A limited event encourages people to farm. In a year people would call for a repeat of the event.

It's a horrible idea and will never happen

You don't deserve legacy and you will never get it

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

Wait how about this?

During this event, you can get Legacy items for your character ONLY WHILE the event lasts.

Kinda like in Poptropica, when you do an event game, you get something stupid for limited time. Kinda like that, but it makes you feel special for a limited time. The Legacy can only be used on old characters that have it. Thoughts?

• PNgamer
    edited May 2019

@a Madjura

"You don't deserve legacy and you will never get it" ????? This is absl. not true !

In one of the historys Twitch DBD stream, Stephan Hovrath was saying, say never no and maybe a Legacy 2.0 could happend. You can google it np.

Give me the same condition like in history and i will try to deserve it. Point !

In my opinion there would be not a problem to develope an Legacy Eventcode. I mean the Developers have the programmcodes but it is alot of work. Maybe this is the Reason why they say NO . I don´t know, but to say you don´t deserve it is super arrogant and not fair all about the consoleplayers and ppl they started a little bit later after the old legacy event. They are alot new Stuff and new Charakters ingame. I told you, give me the SAME condition like in history with the old bloodweb, a 500k cap no double offerings and i will try it ( in an Event ). Sry for my bad english

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I really don't see how bringing back the original bloodwebs just so people can have a shot at Legacy is a good idea.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

No one wants this. If legacy came back, everyone would have it, and therefore it would no longer be special

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Yes, let's revert an already grindy blood web back to an even more insane blood web because you want cosmetics you will rarely use. Brilliant idea.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

Old bloodweb means nothing now.

You have so many different ways to quickly get BP's that even with old webs legacies would have lost meaning.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I'm still not getting why people are so damn sensitive about this. Especially the you can't have it you don't deserve it people. It's a skin guys. Calm the hell down.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Another day, another legacy post.

Can you guys drop it? Its not coming back. They might do something similiar in the future but legacy aint. Coming. Back.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143
    edited May 2019

No ur not getting legacy in whatever way you can imagine. Go get the hallowed blight cosmetic if you want to glow up like a lantern

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

And the current bloodweb is fine or what? Imo the current Bloodwebs are as horrible as the old ones cuz getting the perks u need takes insanely long

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,444

The current bloodwebs aren't even slightly close to how awful the old ones were

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
  • Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247

I don the care about Legacy to allow tbh; it just make sure you a target for the killer, and not everybody Legacy player is an expert at the game. What I truly want are cosmetics for the Devotion level.

• RetroHelix
    RetroHelix Member Posts: 15

Never understood the hype about getting the legacy back. It's ugly af, and so shiny on some survivors it gives away your position.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    edited May 2019

Its almost like every person here who asks for legacy completely ignores the fact that the devs gave us the chance to unlock a super rare cosmetic because we gave THEM a chance on this game.

We were there from the start, we stood there during the og bloodwebs, we endured the pallet vacuums, we seen the double pallets, we lived through the pallet vacuums, 3ft stun pallets, all of this and then some.

Legacy ain't coming back! You weren't there to support it during its early access/first year so get over it.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited May 2019

Consoles never had to deal with old bloodwebs sorry to crush your dreams and give you the rude awakening but its not gonna happen dude you can make 1000 posts about legacy still its never going to happen again and truth be told no one really "deserves" anything thats called being entitled and thats one thing you want to avoid being in dead by daylight just saying.