3 new killers I'd love to have

A Beast killer. Something nonhumanoid for a change. Something like the cleric beast from bloodborne would be cool but I would like this to be a DBD original.

A Frost killer. Evil Jack frost or some DBD original variation, could bring interesting gameplay using ice to block paths or to slow down survivors.

A Illusionary killer that could project an image of itself at certain points to play head games with survivors. With different addons could make the illusion do different things such as have the red stain or appear aggressive and chase survivors.

What does everyone think about these?

Comments

• NoIdeaForNickname
    NoIdeaForNickname Member Posts: 6

I think nonhumanoid killer would be cool but it is not happening. If I remember correctly BEhaviour said that there won't be any non human killers in Dead By Daylight. That would be super nice and scary to chase or to be chased by big wolf changed by the entity.

• cloud7dragon
    cloud7dragon Member Posts: 19

That's exactly what I'm talking about a werewolf type character cold bring interesting gameplay and could change things up. A werewolf would probably have tracking skills and a speed based power.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I like these ideas simply because I would at least like interesting killers now because they are only going to make killers "fun" so the design of the power and background is the only thing to look forward to.