Again you didn't listen to our feedback.

Options
Ihatelife
Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

Now I'm definitely gonna take a long break and play something else.

You've literally made no changes to the Legion from the PTB. As usually our feedback doesn't count.

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I feel the same way about the Legion, I'm still gonna play and try them out tho.

I can advise you some other games if you want.

Titanfall 2 is a great futuristic FPS game, Call of Duty tried and miserably failed to copy it. Even the single player campaign is great.

For Honor is a very different game. It's a semi-realistic fantasy medieval game, you can fight as a Knight, Viking, Samurai or Wu Lin (The Chinese faction).

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234
    Options

#BYE!

#no1curr about the most annoying and boring killer to play against. The only this poz about him is he "looks cool."

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625
    Options

They did listen to feedback. I also gave them feedback, weeks and days after the launch of Legion and they listened.

Jesus Christ.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

The idea is that you can run down (multiple people) and they have no way to escape

For obvious reason you can't make a killer where it's literally impossible to escape (and it would be boring as hell not only for the survivor but also for the killer)

You can still do that, the only thing that's gone is the bullshit "Run after people with Bloodhound and use your power when it comes off cooldown until they fall over" which was cancer and deserved to be eradicated

I guess if your fantasy is to play a killer that is the physical manifestation of cancer then yes your fantasy is ruined but that deserved to absolutely destroyed

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

How do you know that? Do you have all those stats from the survey and every other media outlet?

This forum is a very tiny minority and back of the posts about legion on the ptb were from the same group of people.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

While I don't like the direction they took with the Legion change, whining like children isn't changing anyone's opinion.

At least it won't be as hard to mindgame loops anymore.

• RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

Don't take this as a personal attack, but although DbD was revolutionary in so many ways when it came out, when it comes to balance you don't have the slightest idea what you are doing. And that's probably due to the fact that (and you know this better than I do), you don't actually play the game nearly as much as most of your dedicated fans do.

You mostly try to balance the game around stats and well... you know how that has turned out. You had a vision about a fun concept that ended up in a fun game. This time around you forget to ask yourself "what makes the game fun".

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

every time the devs do something no matter what, someone then always needs a buff a nerf or fix....so after each patch etc, then they need to work on what ever people are asking for next.....it's like ground hog day for devs.....there is MUCH on this forum to listen too.....i personally am not finding many bugs etc or things on the ps4 but that is just me...so it's like they do their best and try to fix things and then try and fix and help the issue and then the forums light up like Christmas and then repeat

• Riif0
    Riif0 Member Posts: 57
    Options

you are so made cause for once they "didn't listen" to killers.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

Ssshh, don't go against the grain. I mean...

Devs stink! They're all survivors mains! That's all the devs care about!

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

People here really don't realize or remember how bad killer was this time last year huh

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

I agree, yes 2 different sides but don't listen to survivor mains!