Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just demand a refund

To all those cheated by the developers, guys you should ask for a refund for the Pig and Legion dlc. The developers are scammers and they should be treated as such. There is a slim chance, but still a chance that steam will refund those ######### dlcs if you tell them about this scam.

Comments

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Pig is fine, people knew Legion was getting changed from the start, it was obvious. Furthermore just like @gantes already explained Behaviour has no obligation to refund your purchase.

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57

Can you tell me logically, why should a survivor be screwed completely after endgame has started (2 min rundown), to have an RBT on him placed by pig (which could be done deliberately, for instance Pig can down and then wait a little if she knows last gen is left), so that the survivor has to first get healed, then run around the map looking for unlock <- this will be nearly impossible, unless killer will allow it.

So some survivor(s) get screwed completely, which I'm sure will ruin the game experience for them.

So basically RBT doesn't work if you place it after the 2 minute endgame, what's the complain here exactly?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited May 2019

It's not that traps placed after the Collapse starts don't work; it's that traps placed after the last generator is finished don't work. My complaint is that the solution to the Pig problem is complete overkill IMO. Simply pausing the EGC timer would have more than sufficed. If she got a meaningful buff somewhere else, I may have also been okay with that, but they didn't even do that.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Are you people for real?

• Carnage845
    Carnage845 Member Posts: 16

I get why OP is pissed though. I mean, I initially bought Pig back in the day to deter escapes by using RBT at the end game and now that is entirely useless.

At the same time, they have the right to change things as they see fit... so, yeah.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

It's not a scam. Stop trying to rally people against BHVR. These changes never would have been made if it weren't for toxic players abusing game mechanics.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

What did Pig abuse though? She literally can't abuse anything in the entire game.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@gantes

"Parental supervision". That was vicious :) But correct, too.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

@ReikoMori To be perfectly honest, I don't understand Pig's nerf, but it can't be helped. If it becomes a serious issue, then BHVR will make changes; for now, we can only wait and see how it effects Pig's gameplay. As for Legion, I can't really see how his nerfs will effect me, personally, but it will definitely force a lot of players to switch up their play styles. And if Legion is too weak, he will most likely receive buffs to compensate for this.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

@ReikoMori Iirc there were people saying that she could crouch to keep her terror radius away so she can stalk you and your helmet will continue ticking. Could also basement block people like this with helmets on and wait for their heads to pop. Probably other stuff I don't remember too.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123

No thanks, I like my Jeff and my Detective Tapp thank you very much ;3

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Her whole gimmick is stealth so that isn't an exploit. Also her traps weren't designed to stop ticking unless she entered a chase with you. You can easily outrun her while she is crouching and ambush is not a gap closer in any stretch of the imagination. The blocking thing also isn't an exploit it is just a silly thing to do. She could block certain areas while crouched so people couldn't move passed her, but bodyblocking isn't an exploit. Also the changes they were making to her wouldn't have addressed that in the least as when crouched she has no TR. They only addressed the basement issue in relation to every killer being able to bodyblock people in the basement during EGC countdown.

The Pig legit has nothing to exploit. I'm not calling for a refund, that is a dumb idea, but the pig didn't need to have thoughts that she needed impromptu nerfs when she ain't doing much anyway.

• TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73

Don't like it? Stop buying their new #########.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Good luck with that.😂