Legacy

Vassyle
Vassyle Member Posts: 48

I have a big question. How so I get legacy? I mean, u can get it on any character, both killer and survivor following some steps, or it must be bought as DLC? Thank you for answering <3

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Can not obtain it anymore.

Legacy was only given for a certain amount of time back then when the grind for prestiges were EXTREMELY difficult.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited May 2019

Legacy was back in 2016 they gave those player the legacy cuz the bloodweb was super difficult to lvl up youre character it wont return maybe something similar than the legacy could happend but not the same 1

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

As you were answered I'll say this.

Do NOT ask for Legacy, that's over and done with and shall not be brought back. I don't have it myself but I respect that others worked hard for it. I hope you'll do that same.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Jesus Christ, another Legacy Post.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Legacy was a poor skin anyways

• Erak
    Erak Member Posts: 97
    edited May 2019

But it could be possible to do something similar just in another way. I got three legacy items but it would be cool if there was something similar again for newer characters.

Post edited by Erak on
  • Vassyle
    Vassyle Member Posts: 48

Im new in the community and i was just asking. Is that wrong or something for u?

• Erak
    Erak Member Posts: 97

Try it with a customer support ticket. But probably not.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Erak i have already done this.

they gave me ~52.000.000 BP, but sadly no Legacy skin :(

i would just love to have an official answer to my question, why they wont give them back. thats all. yet i keep getting ignored :/

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@Mister_xD People with more solid evidence than that have been denied their legacy skins, so I doubt your situation will be any different sadly.

You can try again with a ticket, but it will most likely just be ignored. I have no clue why they won't give back legacy that was lost to their system deleting progress on players accounts... But it probably has something to do with "Making sure we don't get fooled into giving someone who didn't have Legacy in the first place" type of mentality.

• Mister_xD

@FireHazard

if that were their reasoning, id counter with A the screenshot and B my steam achievements. i achieved the Prestige 1 achievement on november 23rd, which was before the Legacy deadline. i dont think there is a way for someone to fake their steam achievements...

i just hate it when they come with the argument "legacys wont return out of respect to the players who worked hard to get them". as one of these players i done feel respected at all, as i got one and then THEIR bug screwed me.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

"i dont think there is a way for someone to fake their steam achievements..."

Seriously?

• FireHazard
    edited May 2019

@Mister_xD There are people who can alter the achievements through some sort of system, but I won't get into it because i'm not 100% sure I can discuss that here.

The point is, they'd get vac banned instantly or in a few days if they did that.

What i'm trying to say though, is that people with screenshots, video proof, achievements, etc. Have been denied their legacy from being returned. That's why I said more proof than yours, because I don't see how much more proof you can show before its legit or not.

And what you said at the end is how 100% of the people felt when they were denied their skins.

On a side note, I have zero clue if ANYONE was returned those skins if they lost them by BHVR themselves, but I could be wrong. I say this though because I've seen nothing about that anywhere.

• Mister_xD

is there?

besides cheating BP before the deadline that is.

cuz if there is one, i havent seen it yet. ive seen some cheated legacys ingame and these players eigther had their profiles private or the achievements gave it away.

• FireHazard

@Orion You're right, @Mister_xD Read what I said above. It has happened before, but people get vac banned for it.

• Mister_xD

@FireHazard

yeah, i read it.

the notification came up late though, so i already posted mine at that point...

anyways, i lost the hope to regain the legacys almost a year ago, the only thing id really like to have would be a official statement to why they refuse to return them. thats all at that point.

i just want to understand why...

• FireHazard

@Mister_xD Sadly, many others would like that exact thing too.

But it never really came.

• Mister_xD

@FireHazard

well, tomorrow is the anniversary stream comming up, isnt it?

we might finally get our long awaited statement...

*gets his hopes up*

• FireHazard

@Mister_xD We'll see, we will see...

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

It's called Legacy because you can't get it anymore.