The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New cosmetics for Laurie

Comments

• DianaDuffff
    DianaDuffff Member Posts: 4

I’ve tweeted the Dead By Daylight Official twitter account on numerous occasions but I’ve never gotten any reply.

I’m wondering if licensed characters will ever get more cosmetics? In particular ( my fav final gal ;) Laurie Strode....)

I would love to see her with more accurate,

Longer hair and an open cardigan and skirt just like in the movie. Also with the 2018 Halloween movie it would be great to see a 2018 outfit...

Hoping for some clarification about whether new cosmetics for licened characters will ever become a reality or if it’s a define no.

if you agree with me id love to see some support so the Devs can see it and get behind us :)

• Srlimons
    Srlimons Member Posts: 1

unfortunately the movie characters have no confirmation which can not have clothes.

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784

Liscened people require a HUGE amount of paper work and expense for a SINGLE edit, let alone full blown cosmetics. Easier to make stuff for their own people.

• DianaDuffff

@BastardKing I know that, I think the devs are definitely working on it because I emailed them and they told me to post my request in the forums as they were interested in seeing player feedback.

• aaronduff
    aaronduff Member Posts: 1

i totally agree with this, liscened killers or survivors should be customisable. dead by daylight has came such a long way since laurie was released and i personally think it would be a step in the right direction to even change her hair to be similar to kate’s flowing hair.

• DianaDuffff

Aaron duff, I totally agree! And OMG we have the same sir name LOL :-)

Laurie is my fav :( and I love playing as her however it’s disheartening to see other survivors have more customisation options whilst Lauries second outfit is even accurate to the movie.

i also think the fact that Halloween 2018 was so successful last October bringing out a 2018 version of her would prove highly popular and be worth the expense!

• Laurie_IsLife
    Laurie_IsLife Member Posts: 15

There's nothing to fear I know the devs are working on it, I have hope that they won't let us down I myself have tweeted them numerous of times on Twitter and all they say is that were working on it we'll just have to wait and see the results, with Ash being released with cosmetics I think they'll go back to the other owners show how much money they've made from his cosmetics and ask permission to make Laurie and other characters some cosmetics we just need to have patience as the devs are working on licensed cosmetics but more importantly the state of the game don't worry I'm a Laurie main as well I totally get how you feel but it's not the devs fault if she doesn't get them and I just wanted to make it clear that the devs only own the license to the first movie so if she does gets cosmetics it'll only be from that film unless they can arrange something.

• Laurie_IsLife
    Laurie_IsLife Member Posts: 15

Hey you should have hope, Tapp and Pig are getting cosmetics and I'm sure Laurie and Michael will get them to I myself am a Laurie main so I feel you sis but the decision is up to the license owners not bhvr but let's have hope