Legion rework is pretty good, except those.

invira_zero
invira_zero Member Posts: 229
edited May 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

If you ask me, rework is really good one. Almost every change is suitable and was necessary, to make him balanced and let him be countplayable. DW changes arent exception. But there some exceptions and inconsistencies. Ill list them and explain, why im thinking like this.

• Due FF changes (stabbing doesnt affect the gauge without Frank mixtape), there is no reason to use it anymore, except the first hit. But, even for that, you cant use it too often, cause you can only use it when gauge is full, and it takes 20 seconds. The main question is "why?". FF now doesnt affect the gauge. For that reason it cant be used for fast travelling across the map, because then you have to wait 20 full seconds to use it in suitable situation. It also doesnt make any sense during a chase (again, because you dont damage DW in FF). So why we have to wait all the 20 seconds to use it again? Make it usable on a halfe o the gauge. It still a lot, but with that change, the FF will be suitable at least for travelling the map.
  • Next one is miss penalty. Yeah, it almost okay, but killer must have a second hit chance at least on first 3 seconds. Make penalty about a 70% o the gauge. Itll not give the second chance on a long run, but on activating ability itll be very suitable.
  • According to a first exception. Frank mixtape and study of deep wounds is pretty usless, due current DW system and FF cooldown. Make them lower tier, or do something with the first exception.
  • The fourth one. Vault speed is too low, and it doesnt feel agil. Like a regular vault if u ask me. At this moment, the only use for FF is to land a first hit. But it is too easy for countering with a simple pallet or window. Killer is just too slow, to be able get a hit. Survivor can just run away towards another window, or pallet again out again. Legion doesnt feel agile. At the shack\twall\infinite thats pretty abusable.
  • The last one. Its fatigue. Even with CD addons, its pretty high. The solution that i see, revert the CD back to 3 sec default, or buff CD addons

Thats all i have for you. Sorry for misstakes, eng is secondary language.

Throw rotten tomatos, point out the inaccuracies, etc.

(а для тех кто шарит, всего доброго)

Post edited by invira_zero on

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

Wow... actually a good feedback about the legion's rework... not the one like the other ones: "YOU BROKE THE LEGION!!!" "I WANT REFUND" "LEGION IS DEAD".

About the fourth one, i see no reason in the lore why legion should or shouldn't be agile.

• invira_zero

Oh, i made a misstake.

On fourth i meant too low. Ill change that.

• invira_zero

About agile, i ment vaulting speed, mostly.

The FF vault takes about a 1.2 seconds (might be +-0.1). That more than a fast vault on a 0.3 secs. Thats quite a lot.

For example, survivor medium vaults (hate them) are same.

For that vault time, survivor will be able to run at the next window in infinite, or to the pallet at the shack. FF just gives you almost no advantage. But it have too.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@LastShoe There's plenty of people who were being reasonable with their feedback.

• NaviHusky
    NaviHusky Member Posts: 7

They're four teenage troublemakers... of course they're supposed to be agile. There's an add on called Never Sleep Pills too. Feral frenzy is also a sprinting attack, what do you mean you see no reason in the lore? It's ingrained into the character.

• BiaNoYami
    BiaNoYami Member Posts: 25

^ this

But honestly, you don't even need to look at the addons. Or the lore.

Just look at their power's name: "Feral Frenzy"

Doesn't sound like a calm walk in the park on a sunny day to me. Even if you take both words individually, they imply intensitivity and agility. Not this snail's pace the Legion currently vault pallets and windows with.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

Well... actually overusing sleeppills is devastating for your organism, also as the teenagers they can have problems with drugs... which could also explain why after sprinting they are exhausted.

There are no direct leads in the lore for them being agile or not.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Frank being as agile as a survivor in the Legion trailer isn't lore to you? @LastShoe

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250

In my opinion, I feel like Legion’s mechanics aren’t really as fleshed out as they could be. I do agree legion’s vaulting speed is a little too slow. One issue is that I feel like there could be minor mechanics added to make legion much stronger but it all is rewards for the player playing legion well. One idea I had was to have it where the legion’s cooldown would be lessened by maybe one to two factors.

1:Have the cooldown be slightly lessened depending on how much feral frenzy you have left in the gauge when you turn it off when compared to letting it run out or missing an attack.

and/or

2:Have the cooldown also lessened depending on how many survivors you can apply deep wound to in one feral frenzy.

• Navydivea
    Navydivea Member Posts: 114

The fatigue is definitely to high. It's quicker to be stunned out of your power by a pallet than not.

• Rubén
    Rubén Member Posts: 1

Por favor cambien a la legion como estaba la fatiga es demasiado rapido igual cuando salta los pales no está gordo como para cansarse rapido

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Chases against legion were ~60 seconds without Franks Mixtapes, if you know how to play and don't loop a legion.

Legion now however is absolute #########.

The only power is to start a timer for a survivor which cannot kill the survivor, if they don't want to.

And hitting multiple survivors is not possible when they are skillful.

The killer now has no downing potencial, doesn't really help in chases and doesn't have a passive power.

He's the second shitiest killer in the game right now.

Maybe even the shitiest.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317

The Legion sucks now. They really do. They're not agile anymore, they're boring. They're just not fun anymore and I'll sacrifice the 115% movement speed just to revert to old Legion.

• Spotsy
    Spotsy Member Posts: 39

this is pretty reasonable, i like your idea

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I like all of the changes Legion received, except the vaulting speed; it feels way too slow. The FF running speed is slower, but at least they increased the gauge a lot. I 4ked my first game as reworked Legion, so he's looking pretty good so far. I'll have to get up to red ranks before I know for sure whether he's viable or not, but I am liking him as of right now.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Legion is a challenge to play as now, finally I don't feel like I have to hold back to feel like I've earned my hooks.