We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

I want to delete it, but i can't.

JoLo
JoLo Member Posts: 108
edited September 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I want to delete it, but i can't.

Post edited by JoLo on

Comments

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Two minutes? 24 meters?! Now this is if Barbecue and Chili had a child. What if survivors used a shroud offering, and they all end up right next to a blocked generator? And the killer can see them for 2 minutes AND with a good amount of distance?! Yikes, I would hate this perk even more than Barbecue and Chili, because at least I have a counter against that. The killer could see me hiding in a locker next to a generator, or if I am just passing by, the killer could still just meet up to me. Yikes :O

• JoLo
    edited May 2019

Read again.

"This should start at 2 meters and be increased by 2 meters every 10 seconds up to a maximum of 16/20/24 meters."

So its 24 meters from 1:50 to 2:00.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Maybe everytime a gen is done the furthest gen gets blocked for 30 seconds?

• JoLo

Wouldn't be a bad idea for a new perk. :)

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623

Can you people just stop asking for more crutches?

• BloodyTapp
    BloodyTapp Member Posts: 108

Corrupt Intervention is good in the spot it is right now. It already blocks three Generators for up to 2 minutes. It's a decent alternative to Ruin, sometimes even better since it cannot be broken within the first minute

• xStansfield
    xStansfield Member Posts: 17

If you can't see anyone working on a generator while Corrupt Intervention is active, and you have a gut feeling they're hiding next to the blocked generators, then why the hell aren't you looking for them instead of blaming the perk ? You said it yourself, if they are hiding then no generators are being done for 2 minutes, which gives you a massive headstart if you actually bother looking for survivors instead of waiting for them to be brought to you

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

True, either way, you can find survivors in the 4 generators non-blocked, or if non are being worked, go look around in further areas. Take advantage of Discordance, my #3 most hated perk.