Increase Min Spawn Distance Between Gates

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

The killer is guaranteed a 4K if the gates spawn close to each other because of how the new Endgame works.

Increase the minimum spawn distance just like you did for pallets.

Comments

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

I agree with you, sometimes the killer can just stand in the middle of the map and he can see both exit gates

• NeonWildSurge
    NeonWildSurge Member Posts: 34

I also agree with you @Nos37 and @Clockso . I just played a game of a survivor against a huntress who kept eyes on both gates.

• Navydivea
    Navydivea Member Posts: 114

Huntress, Nurse, Billy are the main problems. Wake up helps quite a bit with everyone else.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Navydivea unless the gates are in los and you can watch from a hill for example

• Starlobster4
    Starlobster4 Member Posts: 30

You are 100% screwed if endgame activates and the gates are close together, will please someone come up with a solution? Devs? No? Oh yeah i forgot you only cater to whinging killer mains now.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Killer has whispers... it doesn't matter.... if it is any killer who can cross the map quickly... it doesn't matter.

best thing to do as a killer anyways if there is one survivor left and the gens to do..

is sit on the hatch and camp it until you know where the survivor is then close it... that survivor is screwed either way. Very little wiggle room for the last survivor in the end game.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

@Starlobster4

Its funny how killer mains are always like: WEEE, SURVIVORS GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT WHILE OUR DUE IS TO BE CALLED CAMPERS AND TUNNELERS!!!

While survivor mains are like: WEEEE, DEVELOPERS ARE CARING ONLY ABOUT WHINING KILLER MAINS, SURVIVORS GET ONLY NERFS!!!

Army of down votes incoming!!!

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

@LastShoe Congratulations you figured out the secret circle that occurs every second anyone who plays just one side of the game will evidently want to be buffed because they would rather be OP because they only play their side.

• Starlobster4
    Starlobster4 Member Posts: 30

Well if you count 2 an army...

Survivors get called toxic and cancer for just...escaping the killer. Get called names for 'gen rush' (which is the goal for survivors..you know... to do gens as effectively possible) and 'pallet looping' (which is a viable strat).

Also you basically state survivors get everything from devs...yeah everything nerfed, killers get called names which devs cant do anything for, and killers get all the attention from updates. So you're basically saying killers get special treatment.