Would invisible Wraith being able to ignore walls and obstacles be op?

Options
pemberley
pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

He’s a ghost, right? It’s a little weird he subscribes to the same rules of gravity and physics as everyone else.

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

@pemberley Realism about how the ghosts act with their surroundings? I don't think you can ask any how are they?

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Would give him a good boost in map pressure but don't think it would be op. He still has to decloak before an attack so I don't see how it could be abused.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

If anyone should be able to walk through walls and teleport around, it's Freddy, he's in the dream world he should be able to do anything. Doesn't mean it would be a good idea, it'd be overpowered as ######### if they have him that ability. Same with giving killers parts of another killers's powers.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Something just occurred to me.

He can hit Exit Gate Switches while invisible.

Since they love their lore, bring it in for consistency, devs. kthx

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options

He turns invisible and interacts with objects while invisible so he has a physical presence while invisible. He shouldn't be able to go through walls.

The Spirit on the other hand, leaves her physical body behind and travels in a "phased" state. She should be able to travel through physical objects including survivors.

While this sounds overpowered, killers would probably no longer be able to pull survivors off of generators without significant practice.

• babylove0812
    babylove0812 Member Posts: 24
    Options

Lmao as a wraith player, I’d say yeah. Too op. 😂 but I like your thinking 👌

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

I would take some nerfs if we could do this. This would be a fun rework and set him apart from spirit. I just associate his invisibility uncloaking as less fun.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

This is incredibly OP.

Take Gas Havens building for example.

Survivor dips out back window, wraith goes invisible, walks out the garage wall from the side they ran towards, Uncloak > Speed Boost > Hit.

It would be like this for every Jungle Gym & Every Building, there's no way for survivor to play around it.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

Aside from being ridiculously OP, would cause many programming issues with clipping, decloaking while in a wall, getting stuck etc. Even clown gets stuck on some trees as it is, If you want to get stuck because you decloaked too close to a wall, then push for this change. lol.