Legion addons changes and improvement ideas.

Options
Ihatelife
Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

New status effect: Infection:

This idea is inspired from @NMCKE <3

After the survivor mend themself, the tier of Infection status effect is apply on the survivor. The tier grows up each time the Legion apply a deep wound status effect to an injured survivor. The status effect apply a following effects to the survivor:

Tier 1:

Next time while hitting a survivor with Feral Frenzy and applying the deep wound status effect their bar will be decreased by 50%

Legion can see the scratch marks and pools of blood of the current survivor in Feral Frenzy.

Tier 2:

Next time while hitting a survivor with Feral Frenzy and applying the deep wound status effect, the survivor will be instantly down.

Once survivor fully heal themself the infection status effect is gone.

This will gives a survivors more a penalty to not being injured against Legion.

Balance:

- Recuded the movement speed while suffering from a cooldown in Feral Frenzy to 2.40 m/s. (From 2.7 m/s.)

- Reduced the cooldown time to 3 seconds. (From 4) This change will make Legion feeling more viable at the cost of changing their cooldown addons and reducing movement speed from a cooldown.

- Julie's mix tape, Joey's mix tape and Cold Dirt now increases the movement speed in Feral Frenzy. 

Julie's mix tape: (+0.45 m/s)

Joey's mix tape: (+0.60 m/s)

Cold Dirt: (+0.80 m/s)

This will grants the Legion more mobility and spreading damage more effectively!

- Window and pallet vault duration for Legion during a Feral Frenzy is now 1 second for both. 

- Missing an attack while in Feral Frenzy, now loses 25% of the bar power and ends Frenzy. (Was 100%)

- The recharge time of the Feral Frenzy is now 15 seconds (From 20)

- Legion can now see the arrows direction of the survivors who doesn't have a deep wound status effect. (Similiar to notifications)

- The pin addons now apply the status effects when applying the deep wound status effect.

- Fuming mix tape:

Each time you applied the deep wound status effect your gain a boost of speed (175%) to maximum of 3 seconds. This boost works only in Frenzy.

Slightly decreases the movement speed while suffering from the cooldown. ( - 0.15 m/s)

This change will encourage people to use the power to spread a damage around the map.

- Frank's mix tape:

During the duration of Feral Frenzy, survivors does not hear your terror radius. This effect is gone when ending the Frenzy. Your breathing during Frenzy is tremendously silent. (by 75%, the range which can be heard is also reduced by 10 meters)

Survivors does not see the other's survivors bars of the deep wound status effect during the duration of Frenzy. This effect is gone when ending the Frenzy.

This change will bring a little horror to the game, making Legion a scarier character.

- Stab Wound Study:

The killer's instinct radius now reveals the aura's of survivors.

Change the mending into the healing action. (Nurse calling, thanathophobia and botany knowledge now affects this action)

- Mend now has a skill check actions similiar to the healing (Good: +0% progress, Great: +10% progress) This will increases the fun factory against the Legion, instead of doing nothing during the mending.

- Since the Legion can no longer down survivors with their power, the succesful attacks no longer depleted the power gauge. 

Post edited by Ihatelife on

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited May 2019
    Options

Legion has counter play, just keep your distance by moving away from the terror radius after the first survivor is inflicted with deep wounds. While I'm not a Legion main, I like the idea of a infected status effect:

After mending, your wounds will start to get infected over time. You'll receive your first tier of the infected status effect after mending and it will take 60 seconds to reach the next tier. Tier 3 is the highest tier of infection, which will take 120 seconds to reach if starting at tier 1. If you're within the killer's terror radius, it will instead take you 240 seconds to reach tier 3 of infection.

Tier 1:

• Nothing happens, treat this as a warning.

Tier 2:

• Suffer a 25% decrease in all actions, but healing.
    • You're 50% more audible while injured.

Tier 3:

• You can only heal, run, walk, and crouch (That's it). You're now too weak to do ANYTHING (Yes, this includes using pallets and vaults).
    • You're 100% more audible while injured.
    • Getting hooked resets you back to tier 2 infection.

About the add-ons, I don't know because I don't main Legion, but they sound good to me tho.

• Ihatelife
    Options
  • UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620
    Options

Stop change killers everytime :D

• Ihatelife
    Options

But I try to make them as best as possible for both sides :(

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

I really like these add on ideas, I've never found fuming to be useful and they really need to change the other ones. One thing I really want back to legion is a lower terror radius to really jump on people, speed would also be nice to help them be menacing again.

• Schwifty
    Schwifty Member Posts: 70
    edited May 2019
    Options

I'd be happy if they made Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study viable again because currently they both still affect Deep Wound timer which means nothing because the timer only regresses once the Survivor is out of your terror radius and is safe to mend.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620
    Options

my favorite addons yellow and green smile or brown and yellow ruler

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

currently the best add-on for legion (in my opinion) is the green one that increases FF duration because then he can actually chain hits. I like some of your ideas though.

• ZVom
    ZVom Member Posts: 199
    Options

Good. I like it a lot. Current state of legion is really bad. Nerfed way too strong.