No Mither Rework and Broken Status

Options

No Mither is a not so very good perk. The downsides way outweigh the upsides, and other than being run for memes I don’t see how it gets much usage. Especially since the killer knows that you have it? Just don’t leave the no Mither boi on the ground, easy. I do not think the killer should know you have a broken status, I can see why it’s included on the bottom so survivors can know that you can’t heal them, but just make it so other survivors can see it and not the killer. I can’t think of any reason the killer should know, they don’t know when a survivor is exhausted or any of the other status effects.

Also no Mither starts the game injured, which is another indicator. I think that no Mither should go something like this:

You start the game at full health. Once injured, you gain the broken status and will be unable to heal to full for the rest of the game. You can get up off the ground, don’t leave blood pools, and have reduced injured sounds.

The injured music doesn’t play the whole time. Please.

Comments

• escape_plan
    escape_plan Member Posts: 104
    Options

agree

+1

• Teapare
    Teapare Member Posts: 12
    Options

Such changes would also solve the problem with Deliverance (I got off the hook, I can't heal, please, tunnel me!) and this new Second wind (same, but can't heal within the terror radius, so yeah, tunnel me)

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172
    Options

You're suppose to use it to always have acces to DH or with man's mettle so you don't go down right away.

It isn't a good perk in itself, it combo well tho.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105
    Options

I absolutely agree, I don't think the killer should know you're broken unless they made your broken (such as plague)

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Killers do know other status effects that are on survivors. Like, we can see madness, sleep, broken, and we get scoring event notification for other status effects. Like, wasted, trapped, wounded, infected, etc. So why would we not see you ask broken when we have other ways to apply the status both permanently(cause no one cleanses) and time limited? Killers also know when your exhausted, but that's a played the game long enough to know the perks situation. Seeing that someone is running no mither doesn't translate into automatic kill. If you're running that perk it means your confident in your ability to loop and want DH on deck from second one of a trial. It's hard mode and can be combined with unbreakable and tenacity.