Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Some of these Deadzones...

Kaalaxi
Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Some of the games I've played lately have had some pretty disgusting deadzones, like I'm talking a good 1/4 of the map is just tree with maybe a hill beside it..

Comments

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Well we certainly aren't going back to ~ 30 pallets a map. Pay attention and stay away from the dead zones.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I have no issues with them I agree, its just sort of funny when you compare it to 2 years ago. It's more of a consistency thing, survivors sometimes get a double pallet jungle gym other times I see something like this, its probably the most polarized I've seen the game. A game I played the other day on suffocation pit literally had 4 pallets at the mine, a huge dead zone on one side with a hill in the corner, the other side had water tower and no pallet in the top corner with the "infinite" window closed. Not only that the shack had a dead zone on its side too. Like almost half the map was just dead zone.

I'm really curious how these kernels are determined whether its just random or if rank or loss streaks come into play.