Matchmaking is broken

Every game killer or survivor I’m always being put in games way above my rank, idk If I’m the only one this is happening to but it’s getting very annoying.

Comments

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522

The MM has been drunk for me too.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

at least you guys didn't get what I got 3 rank 20 survivors I was rank 10 the killer was rank 8 that was 5 days ago or so though.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620

different ranks often SWF

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

How long were you both waiting for lobbies? @zach3734 @shalo

Because the game could've tried to look into a game to put you into.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

They updated matchmaking so that you will be placed with people above/below your rank if the wait for people in your rank would take too long. This issue will get better as you rank up and get closer to 15. Earn some BP on survivors for a while and level up your killers with those points if you'd like to play killer primarily.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited May 2019

This matchmaking just feels odd. I keep getting the same killer all the time and I know there are many more red rank killers on than just one. I even wait several minutes to get out of sync, same killer. Feels like I am being stalked.

• babylove0812
    babylove0812 Member Posts: 24

As killer I always get rank 10 survivors...and I’m a rank 18 🤦‍♀️ And I’m a rank 18 because I never play killer because of that exact reason!!! My survivors are wayyy too good for my killer skills lol