Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This might help

Could the Devs make it to where the Mori doesn’t show up on the start up so the survivors don’t know the killer has a Mori? I think that would help the killers out a lot with the disco’s.

Answers

• pungent_stench
    pungent_stench Member Posts: 131

they can only speculate. they never actually know. besides. building the game to accomodate the sensitivities of the rabble would produce far from favorable results.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

That wouldn't do anything for the DCs, people DC if you so much as breath on them the wrong way.

Its a common place thing now because playing a match you're not winning in is "too hard" and its "faster" to bail on it for a "better match" which I lol at.

Its just an excuse for kiddies to quit games faster because they want a GG EZ match, like its getting old and people DC over anything now.

The point is though, no this wouldn't be a good thing since Survivors will just get paranoid if they're about to be mori'ed or not. It would cause a uproar.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited June 2019

Speculate? You do know that there are only two hidden offerings for killer and using the other one helps the survivors?

Of course it is a mori if it is a "secret".

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

The offering screen should be removed entirely. Survivors dc because of secret offerings (=moris) all the time. Some people also dc for other "reasons" like a map they don't like.

No offerings shown = no "reason" to dc anymore

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Judith I was talking in this specific context, so "no reason to dc anymore during the loading screen".

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

It'd be better if they added more secret offerings. Anything that doesn't affect a person should be secret imo.