Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I solved the new killer's identity!!(Well,its Orientation atleast!)

I did it! My husband and I after much investigation have solved it. In the background of the card,there is the traditional Japanese/Chinese sun,and the Killer itself seems to be wearing what appears to be Ancient Traditional Chinese attire.
I could not help but think of a sort of Jiangshi,which means Chinese Vampire. The Chinese sun rays in the background are known as "The Rising Sun",which is identical. I almost feel like it could be another Monster killer,Such as Japanese or Chinese Zombie or Vampire.

^ Rising Sun.
So stoked for this Killer.

Comments

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    It's not a guarantee though. Has any confirmation come out? For the record I've been suspecting the same thing since I saw the photo but we don't know yet.
  • GhostRoaster29
    GhostRoaster29 Member Posts: 19

I think you just hit the hammer right, dead-center of the nail! GG

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    What about the bottle? A drunktard weeb vampire?
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Dude really nice job . and I would love to see a vampire in DBD ^-^ again well done
  • MѕTıffᴙпy
    MѕTıffᴙпy Member Posts: 1

You make sense, that's for sure. Good investigation! 8-)

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    edited May 2018
    This was one of the first theories I saw when the flier came out. Then people latched on to the circus tent thing... With the bottle and the outfit, I'm leaning towards a traveling snake oil salesmen to coincide with the release of the shop and title of the chapter. Maybe using his Elixers as a poison type weapon, or even transform like a Mr. Hyde type thing. Something like that I suppose. We'll know soon enough!   
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    This was one of the first theories I saw when the flier came out. Then people latched on to the circus tent thing... With the bottle and the outfit, I'm leaning towards a traveling snake oil salesmen to coincide with the release of the shop and title of the chapter. Maybe using his Elixers as a poison type weapon, or even transform like a Mr. Hyde type thing. Something like that I suppose. We'll know soon enough!   

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@MinusTheBillie said:

Would fit with the store that is coming out. Maybe its linked?

• DarthPancake
    DarthPancake Member Posts: 27

I really dont think it is a circus theme,It defintely matches 100% with the rising sun,and at first I thought it was finally circus theme,but considering they said the circus one will not be for two more killers , we decided to dig deeper,that image looks to be the exact behind the new killer,who looks to be in the Traditional Chinese garb. :chuffed:

• DarthPancake
    DarthPancake Member Posts: 27

I almost wonder,could it possibly be a travelling Chinese circus goer? I know they would have exotic salesman? That would be Crazy if it were both!

This discussion has been closed.