Hows the double BP experience guys?

Exa1ib3r
Exa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

Playing trapper for BP grind, in one match I actually got 122,089 blood points in total cuz one surv brought in a bloody party streamer.

Oh and anyone gonna save those BP for good ol' buffed GF?

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Went from 90k to a million in an hour or two as Legion with puddings.

Im done til Ghost is out its not fun when everyone including myself is trying super hard.

RDO is doing an event until Tuesday so it all works out for me. Hopefully i can get the Black Arabian horse before the Ghost Face grind begins? :D

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,236

The usual mixed bag. I've been pretty chill as a killer. Trying to two hook everyone and whatnot. Farming if someone d/c's or there are a multiple party streamers. On the survivor side, only had one killer bring a Mori so far. It's rank reset, so that factors in as well. Getting a lot of teammates that simply won't do gens, but it's not my first rodeo as a solo survivor at rank reset.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Chill as killer, letting people farm and then escape.

Awful as survivor, bring in farming builds only to be met with constant hillbillies with Insta saws, turning add-ons, etc.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Mostly good aside from some stick-in-the muds when I play as Survivor. Been making 80-200kish depending on how the match goes. Survivor on a good match, is about 60Kish

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Have not been able to get on yet. Probably going to do killer only this weekend. Not hearing a lot of good things about the event so most likely going to play it by ear and mood.

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326
    edited June 2019

Survivor is fine, just don't expect every killer to farm. Some of us actually want to play the game.

If you only want to farm, then play killer since you are the main deciding factor on if farming is happening or not.

• NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531

Ugh... kinda awful.

Either I find some very sweaty killers or some who do not run (also probably do not have) ruin and rq because of genrush.

I am forced to run a survivor build that ensure my survival... thinking about moving to killer perhaps, even though I know it's not going to be easy as well.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

Intense!

Been playing survivor all night. Only versed killers with rare or ultra rare add-ons. Been very frustrating. Switched to killer and it was the same deal - S-tier equipment and so on.

Everyone is on edge and bringing their A-game. I honestly wish there was a mode without the double bloodpoints. Then I could play relaxed, like I'm used to :-)

• Redd

I would like to take a moment to apologize for some of my anti event trolling.

That being said, I wish we could play normal but just with double bp.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Awesome so far ^^

• Redd

The vast majority of people hopefully can't burn this level of high quality add ons for the entire event.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Mixed for me as both. Maybe it's just my luck but as Survivor I keep getting moris and best add on killers.

As killer I keep getting 4m toolboxes and Mettle/DS. I bring Franklin's for the toolboxes.

I can kinda understand Mettle since next week is happening.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

it's been great for me but mostly because i've been running into both survivors and killers i know on both sides

i'm sure i'll run into some ebony moris soon

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Playing against amazing Nurse players (no Omega Blinks) is ruining BP gains. Brought in BPS, Escape Cake, Bound Envelope in one game and they all turned out to be a complete waste of time as usual. The game is far too grindy as it is, and the matchmaking/tryharding from both sides (Killer and Survivor) is just becoming a full on nightmare.

I just wish they'd get rid of the useless offerings like brown/yellow/green BP bonuses outside of Escape Cake, BPS, and the Envelopes. Literally only able to play as one survivor until I rack up enough BP. Thinking about switching to Killer and playing Legion to bank some easy BP until the event is over, especially considering there is still no point to rank.

Hope all you guys and gals are faring better than me, haha.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Well, HORRIBLE.

Im playing against sweaty nurses 5 blinks ebony mori EVERY ######### GAME..

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I played a survivor game with 1 friend where the other 2 guys D/Ced on their second down. We still got 4 gens done, but everyone except me died. We didn't get a lot of BP :(

• Redd

Well first game. Playing Chill Freddy. BBQ + Distressing + Ruin + Whispers. Burnt Cypress (yellow) mori. No DC. 2 Kill. 1 Escaped. 1 Let Go. 90,900 BP that game. Took 40 [BAD WORD] minutes to complete because I've got [BAD WORD] corn vision.

Event going great so far.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

Missed out on 2 hrs I could play. Had someone cancel the match the only time a killer offered to farm with me. Then the only match where 3 people had streamers the killer was a DCing deranker.

Great.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

I played for a few hours as killer and everybody is going hard as they can it seems. I don't mind it though really and it's fun knocking peoples good gear from their hands before they can make it out of the exit gates. It feels rough but I've probably only lost a couple PIPs at the most. I'm gonna have to up the caffeine content quite a bit if I'm going to actually compete right now.

• Paladin_Goo
    Paladin_Goo Member Posts: 287

As killer, pretty fun at rank 9. As survivor, meh. Killers intentionally playing blackwards and mori's to screw people over on double bp. Mind you - I don't expect anyone to farm, but what's going on today is far from playing normal, and is also miles from being the best way to get blood points. A lot of camping on first hook sort of things going on. It's gotten to the point where every time a mori or blackward is played today, someone alt-f4's during loading and the match gets canceled. Can't really blame them either, to be honest. It's kind of a dirtbag thing to do to be honest.

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

It's been great.

I went from 15k to 1 million (similar to your experience) in 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 hours.

I'm def saving for him considering I really like how you're able to play as him, plus.. teabagging! <3

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

It's been very good, outside of some long queues as killer.

Survivor waiting times have not been too long on ps4

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

BP events are the reason I am dead inside and can't feel anything anymore because everyone is a tryhard x2 killer and surv

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Threads like these make me nervous at times. You kinda expect some invincible god survivors during the event but then I play some games and realize everything is just as easy as always. I've literally 4k'd for the past 25 games and no game lasted longer than 5-8 minutes. Bubba main btw.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Very good, I got 700k BP in two hours without playing killer, I'm keeping my streamers for Monday a day Tuesday and Tuesday as killer

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I've already had several 4 toolboxes SWF squads and its getting tiresome.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited June 2019

Played a 6h survivor session and just finished. Actually surprisingly really fun, only had one basement camp/ebony mori Myers, not that many tunnellers most killers played fair normal matches. Had a nice farming plague, some legions, a good hillbilly that played a normal match. The only bad part was getting Myers back to back. Out of all the matches I played 1 plague, 2 docs, 1 trapper, 2 wraiths, 1 billy, 2 legions and like 15 Michaels only one with tombstone piece though and got a cute jumpscare Mikey on the game map that was obsessed with trying to catch me. Got about 600 000-800 000 bp today. Actually loving it so far compared to the last blood hunt (mori/OP addon every 3rd match). Only 3 DCs too. It’s so strange but so welcome.

Also my BP thus far have gone into topping up escape cakes on Laurie and finally getting lithe tier 3 on her (p3-50 nearly all perks) I’m still not feeling that good about GF, may save some just in case but who knows where it will end up.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

Mostly played survivor because I actually made friends. Tried a few solo beforehand and my god the potatoes are in season. Doesn't help when killers are going sweaty for those bps (I don't blame them, I just hate the randoms I get paired with). At least with a group I know I don't want to pull my hair out.

Agree on survivor wait times being much better since they're actually quick. At least I can get into the next game quickly so the losses even out.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568
    edited June 2019

a ######### show. some ok killers who seem to dont mind farming then theres the ones who when 2 dced five gens left yeah .... i just stood there like. well ######### lol just walked up too the killer. they let us farm but i made only 10 k points the killer let us farm abit but then was like nah .... survivors farming or being general potatoes. so thats enough for me for now. took a break it was annoying. i can see why some of the killers are relentless because of how some survivors will be. im not toxic either but eh what gives. it actually instilled in me to just go play killer and stomp them. so i guess i understood they want points as annoying as it was lol. was tunneled too death by a the plague but what can you do. shes weak so dont blame the killer mostly bad experiences lol ...

• Redd

Well it's official. This event sucks lol. If I wasn't such a good killer, I wouldn't even be able to get that much BP. As is, I'm getting 80K+ per game in 30 minute long sweaty arse games where survivors bring all the things you don't bring when you want to have a friendly farming game.

The most annoying thing is the hypocrisy of the whole situation. People are complaining about me wasting their BPS when they've brought an odd bulb, a BNP, an Engineer's Toolbox, and an insta-heal plus full meta second-chance perks. <- This was my last game. It's hilarious that rank reset just happened, because it feels like a lot of these people don't normally play against actually good killers. Makes me actually want to use an ebony every game (not doing so; but I could lol; I have enough). As is that's not necessary because only 1 person on each team is worth anything in a chase (for the most part), so lots of easy 4Ks this event.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

People don't play any different from what i'm encountering.

• Redd

It's official lol. I'm actually about to queue up for my first of may red mori games. This event is awful.

• Exa1ib3r
    Exa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

just did a nurse match after losing 2 killer matches, got yet again 100,000 bloodpoints.

feelsgoodman

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Absolutely horrible, every match I've played, not a single chill one! Nothing but gens going by faster than the speed of light and every survivor with MoM, dead hard, adrenaline and either DS or self care. I swear, these events always bring out the worst in people, including me, I started the event trying to be nice but that didnt work out, so now I've brought more moris than I have in my whole playtime just to stand a chance. I've been running class photo Freddy, anti loop clown, legion with the best addons, spirit, and I've been trying plague but dont even get me started on that experience.

As for survivor, I've had the occasional mori and sweaty build but besides that it's been pretty chill.

Seriously tho, can both sides chill tf out

• Some games pretty good yet some games the Survivors are being toxic, I just take my streamers/puddings elsewhere. if I want to play at red ranks again, I'll go to red ranks again.

• Redd

Some dude last second switched to a purple flashlight with two batteries, started teabagging me and clickity-clicking the first time I saw him, and got pissed when I mori'd him. Meanwhile both his teammates brought a BNP, and the 4th person (random?) brought an insta-heal.

Great meta. Can we stop having double bp events yet?

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Following on from the low BP gains playing as survivor, I decided to switch to killer and give Legion a go after seeing people recommend both the ensemble teens and the Doc as the best BP farmers for these events.

I was pleasantly surprised when Gen Rush immediately slowed down due to the Feral Frenzy pressure, as well as being able to build up Deviousness and Hunter points as when I wanted. Managed to rack up around 100k in one game with just Hollow Shell alone and I am now looking forward to seeing the rest of the event out playing as one of the two killers who can force survivors to play the farm game against their wishes.

I don't even mind if anyone escapes at this point, and I simply enjoying being able to farm up points for the first time consistently, and without issues. Consider me a Legion main for the rest of the Bloodhunt.

• Redd

Im starting to think this is why we don’t get a weeklong hunt for anniversary.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Terrible.

Nothing but sweaty games with moris and op addons.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Toolboxes everywhere. MoM, Adrenaline, BT, DS, DH, SC, litterally everywhere.

Guess I will be playing Ruin Megablink Nurse only this event. You chose it, survivors.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I'd like to play more but I stopped for today. Lobby times are way too long for every role.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

#########. I can't get a killer match to save my life. 25+ minutes waiting and nothing. Survivor is boring as hell right now, so what do?

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@BadMrFrosty I'd be happy if I would get lobbies for at least one role in a reasonable amount of time.

If you don't like survivor, I guess it can't be helped. :(

• Kathpatty
    Kathpatty Member Posts: 19

Can't get on my PS4 had 4 games in 3 hours....both killed and survivor Wait times really astounding

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

Survivor's alright, but I tend to prefer killer a bit more (even though survivor is far easier in my humble opinion). It kinda just boils down to me not being scared of any killer that isn't nurse/spirit to be honest, and it sorta kills my enjoyment of survivor. There's no horror here, y'know?

• Kathpatty
    Kathpatty Member Posts: 19

pS4 wait times are egregious. ######### Still waiting