New Fast Vaults

FTSA
FTSA Member Posts: 33
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Why were they changed? We tested them in the ptb and they were horrible. It became so inconsistent and even more frustrating. Please revert the fast vault changes. No one asked for them, and it makes fast vaults more about RNG than about timing. @Peanits @not_Queen. I know killer mains will downvote me because they benefit from these kind of nerfs, but this is not the kind of change that we needed at all.

Post edited by FTSA on

Comments

• FTSA

@Mr_Digi yup i agree, I asked mclean about it in his stream, and based on his response, it looks like they wont revert it. :(

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

The devs at this point are so out of touch I'm shocked

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

they changed it so that ppl focus more hidding and not been toxic looping etc

• Skid
    Skid Member Posts: 15

the way the devs are leaning with their beliefs of " balancing " the game, at some point they are going to remove sprinting from survivors at this rate.

I'm all for actual balance but god damn, every patch is cutting something from survivors while killers go unchanged or buffed. its hard not to see how biased and single track minded the devs are.

• FTSA
  • NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    edited June 2019

Vaults need to be consistent and reliable. You can't mess with one of the very few instances for a survivor's defense to gain distance that hard. It was in a good place before. Why.

• billoverbeck
    billoverbeck Member Posts: 23

if you want to be killed,vaulting is a good idea

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

What exactly did they change? I have seen people talking about it but whenever I play I don't seem to feel a difference. Can anyone explain?

• Tru3Lemon

new? ive played the game since realised buddy so you cant just say that to a person that have more hours than you i play both sides survivors and killers and survivors is way to ez if you dont make any mistake looping like 20s or more in the shack with the pallets its cancer you must be new since you only play survivor

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

If you're not an expert survivor vault mindgamer, then you probably won't notice the changes. Previously, a survivor could wait until the very last second to fast vault if the survivor had met all the conditions before arriving at a window. However, if a survivor runs at a window with the proper momentum and angle currently, the survivor is guaranteed a medium vault if the survivor waits until they are touching the window to see what the killer is going to do.

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

interesting statement considering they are litterally nerfing gostface a week after release

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Find that hard to believe since every update they introduce more tracking and wall hack perks as well as increasing survivor pain and breathing volumes, along with adding new sounds like when they jump down from something. They want people to get into chases because that is interactive, then they up the difficulty for survivors all the time to make chases shorter.

• Tru3Lemon
    edited June 2019

survivors also have some perks that speed the gens to make even more problem with the gen rush also survivors have aura reading example alert prove thyself its powerful if you combine it with bond use it along and its insane survivors shouldnt be easy its 4vs1 it should be difficult for them so killers dont have any problems ppl will agree thats this game its still survivor side the sound should be that for the first place so that you think of how to be stealthy

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2019

Difficult against any killer player or just the good killer players? Cause I run solo and against the good ones it is already pretty difficult, the vault changes are not helping.