Your Killer Main and why

Which Killer(s) do you main? What is the reason?

My mains:

1. Michael Myers. Even now with Ghostface out he is my favorite stalking guy. Nothing is more fun than Mirror Myers or demolishing a team with the Tombstone(piece). He was my first killer I prestiged and is the only one on P3 50 now. I always liked the "watch, take your time, then attack" kind of play.

2. Freddy Krueger. Even if he is the worst killer right now, I like him. No matter what happens, I've never been frustrated with him, no matter how bad the match went. He's a Dream Master, like myself. There's rarely been a dream I could not control. And I like how he's invisible and very quiet (he has not the asthmatic breathing of a Myers f.e.).

3. The Legion. Just like it that you can vault like a Survivor :)

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Freddy and Dokta since they’re fun.

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

1 . The Nurse. Played her since her release in the summer of 2016 and have legacy 1 on her. Sometimes she feels boring, but destroying SWF kids is priceless.

2 . The Hag. Funny and enjoyable gameplay. I do not play her often now, because of rtrded meta.

3 . The GhostFace. Too early to say, but I do really enjoy playing him and probably he`s my new main killer.

4 . Doctor. Zip-zap, 3 gen strat.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Michael Myers, he is as scary in the game as the movies in my opinion, you can play him in many different ways and he's a insta down game finishing machine, you have the power. Not the Survivors.

Ghostface is second up, he is fun to play to me and great at mind games.

I would say Nurse and Hillbilly (PS4) but I play them just to stomp Survivor games.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Nurse. Playing any other killer is pointless, except after rank reset.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

Legion. Straight up is my play style. Nothing is better than making them think I'll FF only to just m1 them. Or FF them and 'leaving' before returning to find them mending. You're a literal pain and it's great. :D

Huntress. Honestly just messing around and tossing hatchets. Feels so good when you get that snipe.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Clown - Fun and Challenging killer with a hearty laughter and aloof attitude. Sadly a bit on the weaker side and require certain add-ons to be somewhat decent.

Doctor - Fun killer that lets you have somewhat longer game due to all the afflictions you can add to survivors. Mind-gaming survivors who's being harrassed by the red stain or fooling survivors to running to fake pallets are hellova satisfying. Sadly also a bit on the weaker side.

Trapper - The level of satisfaction you can get from a successful weird-arse trap placement is godlike. Trapper's really struggling in the time management department.

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

Wraith. Because nobody can beat the bing-bong.

I also like to play spirit, she’s is so powerful( I play on console as we can’t really play nurse), and trapper, the satisfaction you get when a survivor gets caught in your trap is something else.

• BlondeMegPls
    BlondeMegPls Member Posts: 66

The spirit 👻☠️ She's so fun to play and has a couple of cute cosmetics

• InFernoZ22
    InFernoZ22 Member Posts: 32

Myers

I love him from the movies and he is fun in game just to T3 people when they dont expect it.

Also my friends call me an observer which reminds me of Myers phahaha.

Oh and did I mention Moonwalk?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited June 2019

Wraith.

Almost-always-guaranteed first hits + 1-hit abilities = 0-seconds chases.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

Clearly Huntress even though she’s a bit more difficult to play on console with controller. Throwing hatchets across the map and watching people get hit who didn’t even hear your lullaby is so much fun. Got a few friendly messages after games complimenting me on my hatchets :).

Also play Pig and Spirit, but not so often. 

Would really like to try Nurse again now the console framerate has improved. Didn’t do as well with her as with Huntress but had a few really fun moments with her where I saw survivors crouching somewhere and pretended not to see them, then ported from somewhere they couldn’t see me (e.g. inside shack) right behind them and gave them a smack out of the void :).

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,234

Right now I mostly play Spirit, Hag, and Nurse.

Spirit- because I love mindgames and I'm actually good with her against red rank players. I go 5 straight games with a 3 or 4k and don't need Ruin.

Hag- I love how dominant she can be and how quickly she can end the game.

Nurse- I'm absolutely horrible with her. I'm full on potato with Nurse. But I love her aesthetic and the idea behind her. I would love to get good with her.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

I play all the killers, but honestly, probably nurse more than any other.

• RogueGamer
    RogueGamer Member Posts: 16

I only have about 100 hours in the game so I'm still fairly new. I "main" Spirit but mix in Clown more than other killers. Both are fun to play, I like Meyers and Freddy because I like stealth. Trying to decide on getting either Pig or Ghost next.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Legion and Ghostface because both are really fun to play.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

The Ghost Face- he might be my new main just because I love how he currently plays, I also love ghostface in general, we'll see how the nerfs affect him though

The Nightmare- I love Freddy a lot. I mained him since he released and seeing his new rework makes me a little sad. But I know it's for the better so I'll gladly give it a chance. Seems like it might be more fun as well

The Pig- I used to play Amanda a lot but I rarely do now, she's just really inconsistent and even though she does have some nice things in her kit, it's just not enough to justify her current state. I love her a lot either way though

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

There's a couple of killers I'm great with. But I had to choose who I'm the most likely going to be more than any one else. There's absolutely no question in my head it has to be The Clown.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited June 2019

Hag-powerful consistent killer with a high skill cap, fun strategic playstyle, great design, lore and map with a creepy horror atmosphere.

temporarily Ghostface-very fun stealth killer like the good old stealth games or doing dark brotherhood quests in elder scrolls.

Huntress-This might be a surprise to many but I haven't played Huntress in a while for the same reasons Scott Jund hasn't. I'm just fed up with how map dependent and inconsistent she is. Having to play on only two realms just to have fun..... yeah it gets boring. I'll go back to her at some point but my hatchets are hanging in the lockers for now.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

I have no main but I enjoy some Killers more than others.

tHe GhOsT fAcE is currently my fav. cuz he is new and has kind of an interesting power.

Billy might be my second one right now cuz I enjoy getting Survivors with curving or Chainsaw feathering.

Huntress because of her precision, and a competetive Killer is always fun.

Spirit cuz of her Mindgames.

Nurse because she is Nurse... nah she is also precise and competetive

Hag because if you have your perfect setup Survivors will always run into your Traps and you just jump around the map and can be everywhere.

Myers used to be my main and I still have fun with him but currently in my opinion Ghostface is the Stalker which I have more fun with.

And yeah, that's pretty much my group I enjoy the most. Other Killers are ok'ish but I absolutely hate Doctor and the current Freddy

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited June 2019

Before: Wraith

Now: Ghostface

After Ghostface's nerf: Maybe Wraith again

Edit: Forgot the why. I love being stealthy and I don't like playing Micheal all that much :3

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit, because she's awesome.

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    1. Legion, I like having 4 killers in one.
    2. Nurse, Spirit, Huntress, I enjoy the skill required to play him.

• whydthedevsbreakdbd
    whydthedevsbreakdbd Member Posts: 9

Any killer. They are all so OP that getting 4ks and 100k bps is a guarantee.

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

Ghostface becuase of his crouch mindgames, which is unique to him.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

Billy. I love zooming around the match.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Legion - I'm apparently one of the few players who are capable of using FF to it's full potential as a stall tool, so he's fun to play for me

Leatherface - Territorial Imperative triggers

Huntress - I love the lullaby killer thing, and she's actually scary since she can cancel pallets if she's quick to respond, and a good throw can snipe. Bit rusty with her though.

Ghostface - "How much do you like it, you teabagging surviivor?"

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Spirit and Plague because I believe they are the most well designed killers in the entire game. I love them for aesthetic purposes and they can be a lot of fun to play especially Spirit. Plague is fun if you get a chance to use Corrupt Purge.

Hag and Myers can also be fun to play.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Sentry Pig can also do crouch mindgames

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Freddy---I love toying with Survivors and atm he can be unpredictable. I get really sadistic as Freddy and torture Survivors.

Pig---I love stealth Killers so she's already amazing and I love that she can play with Survivors with her traps, it's fun to play around them and try to strategize and plan ahead, just like a true Jigsaw apprentice.

Spirit---She's really fast and zips all around the map unseen, it's really fun to just be anywhere you need and scare the hell out of everyone in the process. There are lots of games you can play with her and attack multiple Survivors without anyone knowing who you're actually going for.

Legion---Legion isn't as fun as he used to be, I used to enjoy playing him but the Devs did just a little too much when they fixed him and those small things really did it for me so even though I still play him a lot and got him to P3 my reasons for him being a main are no longer there.

Ghostface---It's early and before the dreaded Hotfix that is not necessary but right now before they butcher him for no reason I am really loving him. He feels powerful, he feels like a real Killer who is a threat for Survivors. I can be stealthy in almost every situation I need and if I play well I am rewarded with amazing victories. It's a shame the Devs are taking no one's feedback on this Killer and feel he needs to be in their right place instead of a real right place that everyone agrees on. Like all Killers, Ghostface needs practice to get good and if you make it too easy for Survivors your practice is equivalent to trying to get the ball into the square at one of the game booths of a carnival.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

wraith just feels good to me

i love catching up to and bodyblocking people with windstorm addons

mostly i like that he's not an especially strong killer so i have to use my brain in chases. winning with wraith challenges me much more than winning with billy or nurse

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

Billy, best killer on console otherwise I would main nurse. Winning is fun, so winning is everything. (ATM I'm thinking of not maining killer any more but I can't stand random survivor teammates.)

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

Spirit. It's either her backstory or how meta/good she is.

Either way, she's a really fun killer to play as.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    edited June 2019

Hag

With the right trap placement she can be everywhere at any time.

(Not all Hag clips, but the majority are :)

• Alaina
    Alaina Member Posts: 36

I'm mostly playing legion atm bc frenzy is really fun. I love the chaos he causes during chases. Also plague, she's so gross with the vomit and idk I'm just drawn to her. Spirit is fun too. I used to play nurse and huntress but I've never been the best at aiming and couldn't get a handle on fatigue.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited June 2019

Billy and Leatherface.

1. Not that easy to pick up not that hard to get good at them.

2. Crazy muthatrucker witch chainsaw that can be anywhere/known for eating people.

3. Lethal potential at any rank and stage of the game.

Balanced, quite efficient and fits the role of killer you should be afraid of. Like why play anything else xD.

Edit: I like Trapper and constant trap paranoia aswell. They are just killers that must be respected even when gates are opened, its never boring with them because one mistake and you're in some deep stuff.

Edit2: @HatCreature i really like playing against Ghostface. His sounds, animations and design in general (personality too) are super cool! Spine chill is so good against him tho :/. Kinda destroys that uncertainity element for me.

Post edited by HazeHound on
  • Mänzel
    Mänzel Member Posts: 73

I love myers. Playing for like 5 or 6 weeks now and I have sooooo much fun with him.

Just hit rep 3 with him. So I'm starting to get the real play with him now...

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Spirit because minnnnddddd gammmmes

• TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

Doctor - Love the zappy boy and his add ons can give him a lot of play style. If your terror radius is over the whole map then you can be kinda stealthy. Mind games with various illusions and tracking benefits. If you go rail gun you can have excellent gen pressure. He is very addon dependent but is a fun character with a bit of skill required to properly use his shocks at pallets and windows.

• BloodyTapp
    BloodyTapp Member Posts: 108

Doctor and Bubba - I love salty survivors and they're perfect to bring 'em out, also grant a lot of bloodpoints with Distressing and BBQ respectively and are fun to play

Hag and Wraith - Popping next to a survivor can be satisfying, and Devour Soap on Hag works very well

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Nurse because I like controlling the flow of the game.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Legion: because I like the rock scene a Susie is cool

Mickey : because he is Michael Myers, enough said

Spirit : I like the Japanese culture

Nurse: because looping is toxic and needs a punisher

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

The Trapper: because you can start mindgaming and predicting them even before the chase started and he really pays off when you did it correctly. its also such a rewarding fealing when you trap someone...

The Doctor: because he is a really fun killer to play and i think his power is very unique and fun to use. i especially like timing those shocks right and then denying them the ability to drop a pallet.

The Hillbilly: because i need someone to play in high ranks..

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited June 2019

My all time favourite is the Wraith. I love everything about him, taking people by surprise, moving silently and quickly around the map, faking hits with the cloaking animation and the uber-lunge right after decloaking. Oh and let's not forget his design. Plus he's one with the best and more varied addons, so the possibilties with him are a lot.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
  • TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,142

Spirit. I love Asian horror. I love being able to go invisible, being able to scare survivors by appearing right on top of them when they're not expecting it. I like her cosmetics.

Before her, I mained Wraith. He may not be completely invisible, but he's still stealthy and I enjoy that. I also like his Hallowed Blight cosmetic.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Pig - I really enjoy the Saw movies and it was fun to play a character that I really liked too. I love that she has potential for stealth and mindgames, and that her RBTs stall the game, opening potential for better and more interesting perk builds as the broken nature of the game's speed is lessened.

Originally though, I also really loved keeping people trapped in the game, forcing teams to decide between abandoning a teammate, or risking preventing them escaping out the hatch. It always made a game great when it went down to the wire.

• AntiPlague12898
    AntiPlague12898 Member Posts: 51

Leatherface: not sure why.

Legion: when the survivors aren't perfectly countering everything I do.

Clown: I only recently started playing him. as long as you don't have high expectations he's pretty fun.

Doctor: he was who I played first when I got the game also the only killer with the Halloween outfit unlocked.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Spirit I loved her mechanics from the first time I saw her. I love how Spirit is the a killer tons of Survs hate simply due to her core mechanics. Not only is she awesome and fun to play, but every game feels different to me which keeps me using her. Spirit actually has some awesome Cosmetics as well so all around imho a fantastic killer to get ahold of and try. I also love how every time I play her I get better with her.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179