PS4 swf, it's getting insane

I've been playing dbd since it's beta on PC, I'm at University meaning I switched to PS4 as it's easier to bring around, but I've noticed the amount of swf groups is insane when compared to PC.

I end up just dodging as soon as I see them just to avoid them, which leads to me waiting like 10 minutes just to pray I don't get a swf 4man and get.bullied because I don't have ruin

I feel like this was always a problem but it's been getting worse and worse it seems.on PS4, as to where I can't even play the game properly

Comments

• rina
    rina Member Posts: 90

You can play the game. It’s you decision to keep trying to find easier mathes.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270

You know they changed matchmaking so that all survivors will show in the lobby at about the same time, regardless of them being in a SWF group or not, right?

Also, it takes roughly 15-20 seconds to send a party invite to any survivor in the lobby and have them join a premade chat. So, even solo que survivors can enjoy the same advantages SWFs groups enjoy.

Trying to dodge SWF groups is completely pointless. You're just wasting your time.

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316

I actually feel like the issue is gens getting done too quickly.

I played multiple matches today at rank 9 as Ghostface. Gens would frequently get done because a 10 seconds chase would cause 60 to 70% of a gen to be done. I could not afford to NOT patrol gens and focus on just scaring them off. As taking 5 seconds to injure a Survivor and another 5 to down them causes gens to be done.

GF is too weak. You can't "take your time" in a game like this. Especially since Survivors gen rush even MORE compared to after the emblem update.

One chase = one or two gens done. It's insane on how weak GF is.