Please help The Plague

The Plague is one of the easiest killers to absolutely destroy. Everything from her kit to her anesthetics makes her such a bad killer. In fact, she is so bad, everyone I know and I have played with will just laugh at the thought of going against a plague due to how poorly designed she is. The very idea of a killer, who's power is determined by the survivors, is an awful killer.

My Reasoning

1. She is too tall

The Plague towers over every obstacle exposing herself to the survivor and running the chance of surprise. Any survivor could see her coming from a mile away

2. No incentive to clean

Taking the broken status effect is way more beneficial then cleaning off the throw up. There is an idea from friends that if there was throw up on a survivor, they had X amount of time to clean them self before a fountain would fill with the corrupted purge and the survivor would be stuck with the broken status effect.

3. There is no way for her to stop survivors from looping her

When she is preparing to spit out her throw up, that bar fills up. There is no problem with that said bar, however, when she is holding it she is so freaking slow. With this negative effect, she is not able to hit survivors with the purge, stopping then from looping. In the PTB, she was able to go at the perfect speed without being overpowered.

4. Her add-ons suck

Her ultra rare add-ons have so many drawbacks that I'm surprised they aren't common! She needs better ultra rare add-ons and better regular add-ons in general.

5. The fountain spawns

When the fountains spawn at the edge of the map, it makes it very hard to use the corrupted purge if the survivors are foolish enough to even cleanse with this current set up.

Comments

• DevourerOfSoap
    DevourerOfSoap Member Posts: 17

*aesthetics not anesthetics

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

i personally never play as plague, but the last time i went against a plague was probably 1 month or something, she's such a dead killer that i forgot she even existed. she really does need love and attention, her design and everything is awesome but she needs some buffs

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

They need to make being fully sick more punishing in order to promote people cleansing. Right now, it's like playing against a M1 Noed killer and if you can loop, a M1 killer isn't an issue. Push gens and get out, that's the current tactic survivors use when facing the Plague.

• What if when survivors vomited then were for the stunned for the duration if outside Terror Radius.

I could get behind aesthetics like that.

That would be annoying as hell and give Survivors incentive to get rid of it and it would not be overpowered since it would not help the Plague.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I (almost) always die against The Plague because I have a terrible time positioning myself. It's already hard enough doing stealth stuff around her when sick, not to mention she renders any medkits worthless. Therefore, I would appreciate changes that did not make it harder to do the things I have already mentioned.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Imo survivors should suffer a action speed de buff. That way survivors actually have a reason to cleanse. Yeah sure you're a one shot down but if you know what you're doing you can loop her for so long.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Why not have it so the plagues sick actually causes the survivors to go down within a specific time like pig? It could also have their auras shown to the plague for 45 seconds once they do go down.

• Jekayvi
    Jekayvi Member Posts: 3

Wouldn't this be better suited for balance feedback?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Jekayvi It kinda fits in here as well. It's wishful thinking afterall.