legion feels its too much nomalized nothing special left in it

prettyf
prettyf Member Posts: 442
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

i think what legion needs are rollback addons related with ability movement speeds

buff purple tape insane 5hits to 4hits (2+1+1 which original legion basic ability) to down

reduce its stun time when they second hit same target with ability (not when canceled or whiff)

also current legion reset skill meter from normal hit looks unnecessary

new concept is fine, instant bloodrust hit and chase after with normal speeds

buffed wm1... but too much normalized ability like you can't feel any special with it

before patch most addons were usable and graded well

now only buffed one is red button and other things mostly became useless

no other useless addons became useful, with less profits of bp so that means

running legion became expensiver with less bp earning capacity

so theres no reason to play this now

average ability with below average addons for dlc?

and i agree its bad now compare to most using killers

long story for short

1they should rollback useless killers instinct addons to ability speed addons

2no reduce of ability meter with normal hits

3second hitting same survivor with ability reduce killer's stun, why hit survivor twice only gives you penalty,now cancel it is much better option cause boost survivor but stun you same time.. also its not cool

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Behavior went over and beyond when they nerfed the living daylight out of them, removing everything about them that was fun.

I think the biggest thing about the new Legion is that he feels so slow and sluggish now, compared to how he was before. Being fast was fun.

Moonwalking and being able to use FF to down someone were the two main problems the old Legion had. Those two issues were fixed but everything else was hurt in the progress out of fear I imagine, that people still would have a bad time against Legion.

• undeadmauler
    undeadmauler Member Posts: 78

Because every braindead survivor and "killer main" said new legion is good. But they're a boring m1 killer who is easier to loop than freddy.

• prettyf
  • anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

There's just so little benefit to Legion's power. If people aren't near each other, you literally gain nothing from Deep Wounds. And as most players know, forcing survivors to play split up actually accelerates their game.

Deep Wound is almost impossible to get a down with.

He loses tracking capabilities in frenzy despite actively chasing with it being a disadvantage.

Using his power at ANY point after a survivor is wounded only serves to put space between you despite originally being a chase based power, you CANNOT capitalise off pallet vaulting, movement speed or anything else since however it ends you get stunned for a long duration and they are immune to being downed.

Sitting under a pallet immediately counters his power. If he hits you, you stun him and he can't chain off the instinct. If he doesn't, he's just an M1 killer as his power ends and he's laughable again.

• prettyf

cause legion needs least effort to land ability hits

think about why people hated legion before, it was like mosquitos and everywhere

current legion is already middle tier to injure very easily without any penalty

so this killer doesn't need any dramatic buffs without reasons

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

Honestly, there are only slight changes needed and not a complete rework like some people imply. Here are the three that I believe would make him fun/viable again:

Shorten his cooldown - 3s sounds managable

Old vault speed back

Make DW bar go down while doing a gen - this is the biggest issue with DW right now as survivors just ignore it and do gens in your presence as you get looped by another one... This would boost the pressure that FF applies and thus making it worth using again

That covers the core mechanics, the pin add-ons should also be applied by 1 hit as 60s duration is already kinda short because you need to catch and hang them first to benefit from it.

Pray to BHVR

• prettyf

other things are reasonable and i agree but not need to rollback vaulting speeds

current ability already free hit when you start it close enough

which you can through defence options and reach them what so ever

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

Seriously though, new Legion is super boring and makes me wish I could refund them. They literally turned them into the most boring M1 killer in the game. Kind of ruins the whole point of them being for cosmetics considering I barely see anyone play them anymore.

• prettyf

yeah its boring

set them middle balanced with underwhelming addon changes

made them vortex of boredom