Q&A: 3.0.1

Peanits
Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,531

As is tradition, we'll be collecting question regarding the 3.0.1 update. We'll take some of the best questions and answer them in a post under the patch notes.

Note: Since these changes were announced and discussed in the previous Q&A (for 3.0.0), we may skip over this one if the questions are all the same as last time.

Rules

• One post per person.
  • Questions only. Non-question posts will be removed.
  • Only questions surrounding 3.0.1 will be accepted.

Comments

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Regarding the changed values on the stalk rate add-ons on Ghost Face; were they never supposed to work while leaning, or was that introduced with this hotfix patch? Only his ultra rare tape affects lean stalking if i'm correct? Could this be a place to adjust him should he need the help? Like letting the stalk rate add-ons affect lean stalking as well.

• Pierpalle
    Pierpalle Member Posts: 23

Why are the sounds still not working, especially the chase music? Did you intend these changes to the sounds or they're just bugged?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

When will Hex: Devour Hope's useless 2-Token bonus be removed or replaced?

• Karl_Childers
    Karl_Childers Member Posts: 669
    edited June 2019

Do you feel it is fair for campers to benefit from NOED, when the counter to camping is to “just do gens”? Wouldn’t NOED be in a better place if there was a minimal requirement, such as having to at least get 4 hooks during the game or something like that?

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595

You stated that you increased the area of GF detection by 4% in each direction of the screen. So what is the total percentage of the GF detection screen area now? In other words, what is the 8% vertical and horizontal increase being added to? (An actual visual as well as the number would be appreciated.)

• wisdom
    wisdom Member Posts: 216
    edited June 2019

Last stream you mentioned Nurse reworks. Will that be something like giving her blinks a limited number of charges For her blinks that recharge over time and then giving her 110 movement speed to compensate? Or are we able to get any spitball info based on what you guys were thinking of doing.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Bug still exists with not being able to heal, wiggle and they also coincide with trying to escape you can't exit through the gate without falling off the map and need to find the hatch. Any timeline on when this is expected to be resolved?

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

I would like you to review GF a bit more ... reduce the base time of the power, increase a bit the time in which the survivors begin to detect GF, it is my opinion.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    edited June 2019

You’ve been seeing it, but I want my take on this too...

Will Legion be receiving any sort of buff or rework in the new future? A lot of people have been voicing their opinions on this lately and I really don’t want this unique Killer to be killed off. People have been voicing add-on reworks, buffs, and even ability changes that they want to see, but there’s been zero feedback from anyone at BHVR about it. We need to know what’s in store for Legion. Please.

Thank you, however, for your time and effort. I really do hope to hear more from the dev team soon. 💜

• JokerIsLoki
    JokerIsLoki Member Posts: 4

Are you ever planning on making other game modes?

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Ghostface will be improved in the next updates or this one was the last for balance him?

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Do you have any plans to buff Leather Face? Which killer you plan on reworking after freddy?

• dyondekat
    dyondekat Member Posts: 9

The Killer queue's have been dreadfully long again, are you guys certain the matchmaking got messed up again considering the amount of players playing the game seems just fine?

• Phox
    Phox Member Posts: 206

I know you all have a lot on your plate with this years roadmap and all the changes being asked ect. But I am wanting to know, now that we saw Mettle of Man nerfed are there any plans for the future to rework any of Ashley’s perks? I know that the MoM change was necessary but many people are a bit let down by how lack luster his perk set up is now. Thanks

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Survivors were and even more so now; able to detect gf while fully hidden behind cover. Is this an issue with specific objects on the map or intended as counterplay?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I heard the sounds are really borked up currently 😭 Are you planning on fixing that soon?

If you don't say "Yes", I will get Ghostface to stalk you >:(

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

Balanced landing can be quite unfair on the Haddonfield map. Is that being looked into?

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

Will u be give a buff to the pig soon?

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 965

Since you are still making balance changes to Ghostface, are there any plans to make him and The Pig able to counter Object of Obsession? This perk makes their powers useless, and it's being used a lot now that Ghostface is released. Any other plans for making stealth killers more viable?

• SlickSal
    SlickSal Member Posts: 112

Will you be monitoring ghostfaces progress after this update to see if he needs any potential buffs to make him more viable?

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    edited June 2019

Are there any plans of reworking mettle of man? In the current state its nearly trash and nobody, except the killer, benefit from it(chaotic teammates) . If you rework it, could you look at the condition(safe unhooks & protection hits, ... ?) and maybe a real penalty (broken, exhaustion?). Maybe rework the function to just counter exposed attacks? so m1 killer wouldnt suffer.

So it wouldnt be too strong and viable for solo survivor.

Post edited by Pigster on