a suggestion to reduce toxicness

Options

remove the chat at the end of the match from the match scoreboard that is where the toxic-ness beguns as I feel reporting players is not enough as they behavior increases which can ruin many players or even involve them to do actions in real life.

Let steam deal with them if they decide to post on someone stream profile.

Comments

• Strolfer
    Strolfer Member Posts: 21
    Options

Idont think that removing it would be healthy for the game, sometimes players are cool and give you tips but since I don't play on PC I don't know how toxic they are (But I get hate messages sometimes on Live but I don't care at all, ppl are just trying to put their personal problems in you so don't even care dude, just let them be toxic all they want go live eyour life without thinking about them, if you get camped then just camp him back when you're the killer in a match with the same player ;)

But back toyour suggestion: There could have an option for players to disable the aftermatch chat or to killers to hide their nicknames

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,506
    Options

Just click on the chat bubble at the end of the game and you have successfully disabled the chat!

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

"Just don't engage, that'll solve your problems with a community we do nothing to manage from a social standpoint!"