Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Playing as survivor is not fun

Killers have lots of great perks to choose from, much more then they can fit in only 4 slots.

Survivors should be the same.

That is all.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Same as se... and a lot of numbers survivors have more perk variety.

But also if you don't find a role fun don't play them.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I have a lot of fun with survivor perks. I've been using Quick and quiet & Head on for a month now and I can't stop. This is a cry for help ;-;

• jeyers
    jeyers Member Posts: 275

Killers have so many good perks that its hard to choose from. Like any meta it has its top tier perks.

Survivor perks are just all mostly useless and boring, doesnt matter what you use for the most part.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Out of all the Killers in the game, you can only pick four/five tops that are actually viable and you have to play them every single time to have a chance to pip to higher ranks, usually using a combo of BBQ + Ruin, or something like Enduring + Spirit Fury at least. Now THAT is not fun.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Survivor perks are a lot more diverse wdym

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Well said, I think all my killer builds involve Ruin because you have to be crazy not to take it in red ranks. Spirit Fury + Enduring are almost a must have as well since Ruin usually vanishes instantly and survivors have become way more capable of ignoring Ruin anyway. There's simply not enough time in a game to NOT use these perks.

Basically I get 1 free perk slot to choose a perk I desire, but that's just how it is for me. And since it's more difficult to hook someone and have no idea where anyone else is; you usually have to take BBQ, discordance or something else...

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Killer Meta is less static than survivors, partly because killers get their powers/abilities in addition to perks. Survivor is fun, it's just stale by comparison - people deviating from meta in higher ranks risk crippling their team.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Ok wait.

Counter play

Survivors:

Sprint Boost : It has no counter

Adrenalin : Noed is the counter

Selfcare : Slobby Butcher is only a little counter

DS : Dont tunnel and dont down survivors real quick

Killers

Noed : Destroy the totems

Ruin : Gen tapping or destroy the totem

Enduring : Drop the pallet early

Spirit Fury: Drop the pallet early

BTW killers are the powerrole

4 Survivor perks = 1 Killer perk

• tariousx
    tariousx Member Posts: 156

There's chase builds, there's gen rush builds, there's loot builds, stealth builds, confusion builds, detection builds, anti-slug builds.

Say what...

• tariousx
    tariousx Member Posts: 156
    edited June 2019

Not necessarily, depends on their level of ability. TBH, for me, I like need DH, but there's people out there that will run no exhaustion perks and run the killer 10x as long as I ever will.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@jeyers

What are you talking about? It might seem like killers have a lot of options but once you start hitting high ranks more and more builds start to close off untill you start seeing the same killer builds every game. Survivour in comparison has significantly more viable options since survivour at base is already incredibly strong due to map design.

The gameplay is always the same with survivour and thats probably what you find so dull. Loop do gens make saves and heal. The most excitement you can have is maybe with flashlight saves or hatch plays. Survivours need a more dymamic objective options then just doing gens.