The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Pig, Complete Cosmetic WISHLIST

JaPonii
JaPonii Member Posts: 91
edited February 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know some sharacters reletively new to the game has no skins but I was hoping that The Pig can finally get something to shake up her appearance.

As I am aware that The Pig is Amanda and her version of The Pig is what we have tas of now tue? but can we pretend that The Pig is other people too?

What I am saying is that throughout the SAW Movies there have been a few Pig Heads really so I was wishing we could wear what the other Pig Heads wear too.
For example:
Mark Hoffman, aka, The Pig (Alternate Cosmetic)

No I'm NOT suggesting we turn The Pig into a man, not at all, that breaks both the character of Amanda and Hoffman of the SAW Universe, I am simply suggesting we get to WEAR his version of The Pig Costume. Wouldn't that be swell!?

However, later in the Movies, we had THIS Pig Head show up too, I forgot which SAW Movies.

However there was a point where Jigsaw himself wore that exact same Pig Head outfit!

So that is my wish, to have more appeal of past Pig Heads, though it may be on Amanda's body and they aren't canon for what she is suppose to wear, they ARE canon to all Pig Heads, so I would really appreciate it if I could wear some of these as my favorite Killer, The Pig!

Also as a side WISH please add a Syringe as a weapon, I know you need knives and sharp weapons to kill but the Syringe has always been the Pig Head crew's secondary choice weapon to sedate their targets. Please add a Syringe Cosmetic for the hidden blade PLEEEASE, I would feel more like the Pig Heads with a Syringe.

And with that I believe I am done with my WISH, I hopr you consider my proposal, thanks!

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@JaPonii ... she's licensed

• JaPonii

@Milo said:

Thanks for stating the obvious...

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@JaPonii said:

@Milo said:

Thanks for stating the obvious...

That means she won't get costumes that soon

• JaPonii

@Milo said:
    That means she won't get costumes that soon

Well that's why it's in a wish list...because i wished for it

• JDHH
    JDHH Member Posts: 6

i mean, if you add doctor gordon to that list we would have a cosmetic for every jigsaw killer, and that would be amazing

and, for the people that cant see the difference between hoffman's parka and gordon's jacket, he could just have his open, since he wears a tie and such under

This discussion has been closed.