Changes to Legion

Since the Legion update, the Legion ended up losing a lot of lethality, alongside turning to be a really boring and basic killer. These changes were thought so the Legion gains more lethality, while bringing back fun aspects of the old Legion.

Power Changes :

• Increased movement speed while in Feral Frenzy to 5.4 m/s.

The Legion is supposed to chain hits whilst using Feral Frenzy, but that doesn't happen because they are way too slow to reach other Survivors.

• The Legion can use their power whenever 1/4 of the power gauge is filled.

This change is mostly needed for two reasons : the recharge of Feral Frenzy is too long, and so the Legion can start chaining Survivors more easily.

• Decreased the Legion's vault duration to 0.9 seconds.
  • Decreased the Legion's pallet vault duration to 1 second.

The reason behind this change is so the Legion can catch up to Survivors more easily.

• Decreased the default fatigue duration when Frenzy ends to 3.25 seconds.

Since the Legion cannot down survivors with their ability, theres no point why they should suffer a long stun.

• Missing an attack in Frenzy drains 1/4 of the power gauge.

Following the previous change, the Legion is power cannot down Survivors, so losing their power for missing one single attack was way too much. This change was made so the penalty is not so hard.

• The Legion can track blood pools while in Frenzy.

Since the Deep Wound timer exploit was fixed, theres no point in keeping that change.

Add-ons changes :

• Smiley Face Pin - Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Blindness Status Effect. The Effect is worn off when the Survivor is healed.
  • Friendship Bracelet - Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 7.5%.
  • Never-Sleep Pills - Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 15%
  • Defaced Smiley Pin - Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Mangled Status Effect. The Effect is worn off when the Survivor is healed.
  • Susie's Mixtape - Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 30%.
  • The Legion Pin - Hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy applies the Broken Status Effect for 60 seconds.
  • Frank's Mixtape -The Deep Wound timer goes down while mending. Whenever the Deep Wound timer runs out whilst mending, the Survivor affected will go into the dying state.
  • Fuming Mixtape - When hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy, movement speed is increased by 5% per Survivor hit. When hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy, decreases the Deep Wound timer by 2.5 seconds, each hit decreases the Deep Wound timer by additional 2.5 seconds per Survivor.

Comments

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184

I join ur opinion that Legion needs a buff, but these are to much changes and too powerfull changes. I would just say for now, decrease her cooldown a little bit and/or increase her vault speed a little bit and than we'll take a look on the results.

Btw I'n not in a hurry for some Legion changes. I would appreciate that but there are other things to do right now. Dedicated servers for example. And the Legion sound bug, kappa xD

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Im banned rn so I cannot post discussions until the 8.

I am a Legion player,but I already have a Legion's thread ready to be posted.

Do you think it is a problem if I post it here?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The changes i do not like from here with my change already in them:

• The Legion can use their power whenever 1/2 of the power gauge is filled.
    • Decreased the default fatigue duration when Frenzy ends to 3.5 seconds. (or it stays at 4)
    • Movement Speed add-ons. Seeing as you want to keep the duration AND give more speed the Detection Range could be more useful while MS could be a lil too good.
    • Vaults, for windows is 1 second for pallets its 1,1 second

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

We definitely need FF to be faster while keeping the duration. Right now, even with duration add-ons you will rarely hit multiple survivors and almost never more then 2 with FF. Every decent survivor (not to mention swf) will split up and run in different directions immediately.

BHVR's reasoning was that we could cover more ground with FF effectively now (50 instead of 32m I believe) BUT that is quite useless as it takes you way longer to catch up to a surviver due to the low running speed.

Also the 4s stun is insane looks at Nurse - good post tho OP #fixlegion

• Strolfer
    Strolfer Member Posts: 21

Hi, I just found your post, It's similar to the one I've just made but they took it out, I think they're moving it here since it was on Killers subforums (I'm still new here) compared to my suggested changes these seem stronger, but only because of the +speed add-ons, I really like your idea about Frank's Mix Tape (I forgot tô adress It in my post) but these changes até really cool, but I hope they move my suggestion faster, I didn't know I had tô post it here but once they do I'd like to see tour opnion on my suggestion ;) @Unnamed_Freak