Loop balances

I will keep it simple.

Windows should block after 3 vaults regardless of chase.

Bloodlust should last a bit longer so that long walls and the killer shack can not be abused as infinite loops.

This would help so many killers.

Comments

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

😑

They just have to adjust infinite loops, you're telling me the 4 i loops and killer shack is too hard to counter? 4 I's is the weakest loop in the game on all maps and killer shack can easily be moonwalked.

Stop with these constant survivor nerfs, they're in a bad spot already.

• Nea_Death_Experience
    Nea_Death_Experience Member Posts: 316

@Chaddad2169

Dude, play killer vs good survivors. If the shack window faces the right way on some maps it is a huge issue. You can take the window to another loop, and back to the window. Car wrecker maps have this potential. Also the shack you can see though walls as survivor and doesn't matter if you moon walk.

Trust me I know where survivors sit in a game. But killers have it worse

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

Yeah, sucks they are removing tree trunk collision jams from the survivor and them getting trapped in pallets. Always made the game better.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    edited July 2019

Windows should block after three vaults regardless I can agree with. It wouldn't affect gameplay at all other than window spam hoppers.

Bloodlust no: Killers should all be base 115% except myers and nurse. Then rebalance around that.

Specifically:

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

They just need to fix maps, especially central buildings. Things like Wretched Shop, or Ironworks of Misery, Wretched Abbatoir, etc. end up having ludicrously long un-mindgame-able loops that waste so much time they may as well be infinites, as well as being able to be, in some situations, combined with other loops on the map that spawn. Also, they just need to flat out remove Haddonfield.

The Killer Shack loop is at this point its own minigame. Either you're good at it or you're not. On its own, it's a very strong loop - only when combined with other tiles does it become awful.

In the end, it's a mapping issue.

• Chaddad2169

Don't you killers have bamboozle, ensuring and Spirit Fury, ######### hitboxes and bloodlust?

I've gotten to high ranks as killer as well because I was getting sick of playing as a weak ass survivor and I'm telling you the only times I was struggling to catch a survivor was if they were running Balanced Landing on Disturbed Ward or Haddonfield.

If anything, survivors need the vaults reverted back to before the momentum change and some buffs to perks. I'm sick of the devs listening to crybaby killer mains who can't put the effort into learning how to counter something

• hahmraro
    hahmraro Member Posts: 96

"Windows should block after 3 vaults regardless of chase."

That is very reasonable and an overall quality of life change to the game.

What are you guys whining about?

• Aikanaro
    Aikanaro Member Posts: 310

Lol, just do it and I uninstall the game for good.

Game has no mechanics, and potato baby killers wants survivors to do nothing, not even move so they proclaim professional killers, top tier 4k and all with just 1 button.

• Aikanaro

If they are good, you need to be better.

At some point in life killers must understand they will never be good enough to beat 4 swf with 5k hours each.

There is no need to massacre the game because you cant beat good players that invested thousand of hours playing, and just because you feel bad about it there is the need to debalance the game even more.

• Chaddad2169

I was talking about how easy it was to kill survivors and I'm a survivor main, when I play killer I mostly play Clown (a pretty mid tier killer).

Survivors don't have it easy and I have no problems with losing to a good killer, unless it's a Spirit but I'll save that for a different discussion.

Trying to nerf survivors' loops more will just debalance the game even more (even though as of right now it's pretty balanced).

I don't understand why survivors and killers are asking for more nerfs when the game is in a pretty stable state (probably the most stable for a while).

If anything the only changes we need are QoL changes and some reworks to perks.

Survivors and killers are fine as they are for now.

• Aikanaro

I think you were replying to Nea Death Experience, because I feel killers are asking too much.

• Chaddad2169

Yeah I was, accidentally quoted the wrong person lol

• Boogiekingmyers
    Boogiekingmyers Member Posts: 44

Unless devs don't do anything about camping and tunneling legion I completly disagree, looping is a viable strategy for those types of killers.

Many pallets have already been removed making it impossible to escape or hide well.