Hitboxes got EVEN worse somehow

Options

every patch for like a year has made hitboxes slightly worse. im talkin getting hit through windows that you were already completely away from, just getting hit from a mile away out in the open when the weapon clearly never connected. Last patch was ALMOST unbearable with the amount of bs i was putting up with while playing survivor. Now the game IS LITERALLY unplayable. its every single game now i just end up DC'ing after getting hit from a mile away or lagging back to a window so the killer can down me for free with 60 ping.

All in all I just want to say how sad this day is, been playing since release and i have 1900 hours, this is by far, by FAR the worst state the game has been in and im appauled the devs just dont seem to give a ######### about hitboxes knowing they are the biggest game breaking issue with the game currently.

Comments

• Unapippa
    Unapippa Member Posts: 34
    Options

i think that it isn't just a hitbox problem, it's a netcode problem too, should be fixed it too.

• Virayn
    Virayn Member Posts: 9
    Options

I thought it was just some kind of console aimbot or something, because I play on PS4, but recently I was playing killer and I swung at a survivor who tried to run around me. The hit looked like it was going to miss, but I kid you not, the weapon did a 90 degree turn to hit the survivor. I felt really bad about that one.