New Freddy does not need a pink add-on

Slaymore
Slaymore Member Posts: 499
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

He's OP as ######### and doesn't need a pink add-on that starts everyone in dream and disabled skill check breaks from leaving dream world.

Comments

• Slaymore

Or I'll use the Leave Game option on screen.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

I'd like to note that base Freddy is a ######### clown knockoff but with actual map control (thankfully they're learning that the thing that all top tier killers have in common is map pressure). He's only "OP" as you put it with the pallet addon which doesn't effect you while awake(same with the snares, but lets be real they won't effect you no matter what). If you use the clock, as Jaws put it, you can completely ignore the presence of those by using your memory to your advantage. I'd also recommend running Windows of Opportunity for a bit and using that to get an idea of which ones are fake while awake (it can be tricked while asleep).

Whatever you do, don't whine on the forum until you've at least tried to learn how to handle the killer. It's been a day. This is why the devs have been waiting a week or two before touching killers this past year. People who refuse to learn.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
  • ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Freddy needs adjustment. Z and Unicorn Blocks especially.

He's absolutely not OP, though. I wouldn't call people complaining about Freddy crybabies: I'd call them reactionaries, who don't actually care about balance, they care about the status quo. Like Legion, like Plague, Freddy requires a slightly different method of play. His requirements before the change were too drastic for many killer players to be able to capitalize on, but now that he's been brought in line with other killers he's just not hard to deal with except as the bastard child of clown and hag he is - and his power level is right between those as well.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

• Slaymore

Yeah, when Pug gets a ban I'll start worrying about it - that guy DC's daily and in other streamer's games - plenty of VOD evidence but do they care? No. They don't have the brains to implement a simple dodge timer which would fix the issue as it does in other games.

• ConclaveHighOverlord
    ConclaveHighOverlord Member Posts: 25

new freddy is aload of crap frankly... its like they have took elements from other killers in game... snare traps are kinda like a hag vibe with the slow down of clown and no aim needed, fake pallets illusions like doctor iridescent king and then fast movement acrosss map to gens... kinda a nurse /billy/ spirit idea of map control... all this combines they put FREDDY REWORK... frankly the old freddy was fine, people just couldnt stand learning a killer in a complex way... Plus the addons are certainly OTT and cant think of any reason why people want to play against the same trash game after game...

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    1. When searching through someone profile do it right. They posted it on 22th and edited it on 25th. There was another post on 20th tho with another topic in mind.
    2. As you mentioned. 18th of June. So 4 days. Freddy was released for what? 24 Hours by now? You see the diffrence?

@prayer_survivor

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

When they eventually start to crack down on this it'll be sad to see people like you go.

Won't necessarily be fun to hear you whining about why you got banned but still sad to see you go

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Also I don't know why but you come across to me as the type of person who would whine and complain about being tunneled by the pig when you have a reverse bear trap.

Despite the fact that you were running around like a headless chicken expecting not to get chased because of said reverse bear trap

• Aikanaro
    Aikanaro Member Posts: 310

Because.

They.

Are.

Everywhere.

In.

Very.

Convenient.

Places.

Right?.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

It isn't too much unless you're low rank, higher ranks don't find it too bad. The blackbox arguable does almost nothing when compared to the paintbrush. Paintbrush is good but it doesn't stop people from waking up and freddy cannot have all of his powers at once, if he had all at once then maybe I'd agree, but he can carry only so much stuff.