Quitters

Options

Is there anything being done about quitters? Quitters ruin the game after they get hit once and rage quit. Then as the other survivor, I'm now screwed. Had 2 quit in one game

Best Answer

Answers

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Join a SWF team.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Soon™ aka Dedicated Servers

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

sometimes SWF does not help, i am sure we all expeierenced even salty swf's who rage quit for some reason

• Unapippa
    Unapippa Member Posts: 34
    Options

quitting a game should be very punishing, something like a 15 minutes timeout, and 20k bloodpoints loss.

• darktrix
    Options

They won't usually just rage quit and screw over their friends without having some pre-warning at least. When they do quit they will do it as a group.

• Juicebox38
    Juicebox38 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Yea sometimes SWF just doesnt work out. It sucks because when you do play, a survivor gets knocked down, killer picks him up and BAM! Disconnect. There should be a hefty penalty for quitting. Friday the 13th has for the most part deterred quitting. You get salt and have to go play with other salty players.

• darktrix
    Options

Having a salt mine is nice, but probably more work than the devs could spare. Then you don't have to worry about bans - just let them dc against each other long as they like.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,228
    Options

Whats about 1st hook then suicide on the hook?

• darktrix
    Options

Nothing for that - not against any rules and part of the game, much like camping and tunneling is.

• Aikanaro
    Aikanaro Member Posts: 310
    Options

I dont like DC, but sometimes its good nobody wants to waste time in a solo match vs a toxic killer and bad team mates...

Recently I just had a match were the killer had the Gideon Offering, it was a Freddy with fake pallets, Ruin, Tfobia and he was toxic as hell, didnt DC and didnt lose pips but it was stupid and unnecessary.

Stuff like these makes you wonder, why even play? the game is so pro killer that the terror radius is mono, so you cant hear where is he coming from, thats the dumbest decision ever.

Risking you to get that hit that can take you down for free, like if it was impossible to hear were is he coming from, nah you need to see him...

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 911
    Options

That's not that toxic. It's just a killer using a map offering that would pair well with the fake pallets.

Toxic would be a Dr. Worldwide (Unnerving, Overcharge, Ruin, Distressing with Double Calm addons) using a Jigsaw Piece and 3-genning from the start.

• Aikanaro
    Aikanaro Member Posts: 310
    Options

Did you play the match to know is he was being toxic?

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

@Peanits is there going to be a system in place separating game crashes from someone clicking 'Leave Match', or are the blanket lock-outs and bans going to affect everyone regardless of personal culpability in their disconnect?