Live Q&A: 3.1.0 PTB/Update

13»

Comments

• Gottlos
    Gottlos Member Posts: 106

Can you give an ETA for the archive/library feature being added to the game?

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Do you think that Freddy's main power will be useless in end-game since all the generators will be finished or blocked by the Entity ? Do not you think that its power should be usable on any generator once the doors are powered ?

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

Why is Pig's Ambush no longer considered a basic attack? AFAIK this means it no longer procs from exposed, Franklin's, etc. and just seems like another nerf besides extreme cheese such as going after the obsession with Save The Best For Last, etc. Heck I think even Huntress's hatchets gain/lose stacks, yet Pig's ambush doesn't.

If Ability Hits don't count for exposed can this also be applied to Nurse's Blink Hit, Doc's Shock-Hit, and chainsaw hits?

• Bludge23
    Bludge23 Member Posts: 234
    edited July 2019

Are y'all planning on buffing and/or changing the plague? I feel like no one talks about her.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Are we ever going to see Killers be forced to think, memorize and work a little bit during the end game collapse? Currently the EGC holds their hand, they perpetually see the exit gate auras and can see the progress light.

• epicosity
    epicosity Member Posts: 27

If you can share or give any spoilers/info, are there any plans as of now with Vanilla stuff? Like a Vanilla gamemode or something like that?

• nicholas_0545
    nicholas_0545 Member Posts: 24

How will console players get the left behind achievement if the killer starts endgame by closing hatch or opening the exit gate before the survivor finishes the last gen

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Can you show some Plague Statistics and how well she does in Red Ranks? I'm a plague main and would like to see some data

This discussion has been closed.