The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The HALLOWEEN Chapter: Cosmetics (addition)

Timtom24
Timtom24 Member Posts: 230
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

There are some outfits of laurie in the movies that i would like to see and some new masks for Michael.

It could be made like that, that the Halloween Chapter gets an expansion as own DLC that is only available with money and auric cells.

(if you buy the DLC in the Steam / Playstation / Xbox store then you will get a nice extra cosmetic for Michael and Laurie [you could add the "extras" as your own versions of Michael and Laurie to let them look like you want dear Dbd team ^^])

you could sell it for 10+ Dollars / Euros which is balanced for licensed cosmetics.

What i want to see in the pack would be:

LAURIE STRODE:

• Her Skirt with the 'opened jacket and green shirt' and other hair that are more open (the jacket with the green shirt is already in the game but not opened)
  • From the Rob Zombie Remake her glasses and long hair as well as her remake clothes
  • From Halloween 2018 her Old lady hair and glasses with her clothing
  • From Halloween II her Hospital clothes and ruffled hair

MICHAEL MYERS:

• All his Masks from the Movies and his Clothings
  • Maybe add an "Hurt Myers" Skin where he is wounded because of Lauries defensive strike perk
  • A mask which is completely rotten and crumpled with an also rotten and crumpled clothing

As i said you could also add your own version of Michael and Laurie that would be interesting to see as well as a fine addition if you buy the Cosmetic DLC from the store.

It just feels to empty with Laurie and Myers Cosmetics right now.

I know that you can make it possible! Even if it would be hard to get the licenses for the cosmetics... i still believe in it that it could arrive some time.

(I am sorry if my english is bad, it is not my mother tongue ^^)

Post edited by Timtom24 on

Comments

• Timtom24

what do you guys think? 😄

• Timtom24

re"opening" this discussion ^^

Tell me what you think about it!

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

They can't give them cosmetics because they are licensed characters so its not really up to the devs

• Timtom24

thats why i wrote the last sentence ^^ "I know that you can make it possible! Even if it would be hard to get the licenses for the cosmetics... i still believe in it that it could arrive some time."

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I really want the 2018 Myers mask! It's such a good mask!

• Timtom24

(just reopening it again)

• JDHH
    JDHH Member Posts: 6

We need h20 myers lol, but seriously it would be cool. Maybe we could also get a skin where michael's overalls are greenish? (Thats their actual color in the first movie, they just had a blue filter which made them look navy blue)

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
    edited July 2019
    We get Pig Cosmetics, so i think we get Myers and Laurie Cosmetics too, 
    maybe on Halloween :). They have to revise Michael anyway.

• Timtom24

just recovering this post

• Timtom24

MY HOPES came true! At least we got a Skin for Laurie and Michael now! thanks Behavior!

• Timtom24

Getting this post up again!