I do not like versing Ghostface.

2»

Comments

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

hes fine now. I think he needs a buff since his detection zone was increased 8%

• drkiwie
    drkiwie Member Posts: 56

I would love an icon to show whether I'm exposing him or not. Seems like you have to see more than 50% of his body for it to work from my experience.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

I agree he's fine now. I don't think he needs a major buff, just something to save him from having his power completely negated by competent swf but that's something that half the cast needs. The only reason I felt he needed to have something to visually show whether or not he's being exposed is because the power is described makes it seem like having him on the Y axis of your screen will expose him but it's more like a small dot where the X and Y axis intersect making it hard for people to know if they're actually looking at him (especially mid chase)

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Don't worry, if you cry enough the devs will cave in.

• WickedMilk03

there is the sound that tells you. Really I just wanna give him locker teleport for maximum viability.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

My friend, he has,

A bright white face,

And peers at me,

From every place.

Whether they're new,

Or old time pros,

He likes to gift,

Them with exposed.

I often flee,

When I see his head,

Because I know,

I'll soon be dead

:(

Did you like my Ghostface verse?

• WickedMilk03

its pretty easy to rank up. Maybe if they decided to stick to either competitive or casual then the players would adapt. Its just that it has to be balanced but its "casual" they say. At the same time it is asymmetrical and they have had tournaments. SO WHAT IS IT DEVS? Also maybe if the game wasn't optimized poorly and had decent graphics then people would play it more. A handful of my friends + myself think the game is ugly. It really has no excuse. The art team is the #########. The game just cant handle it? Why not? ######### star wars battlefront 2 has like 100 people in a match, great graphics, and huge active maps. Dbd cant run good graphics, has small maps, 5 people per match, and not that much going on... Seriously whats the deal with that? They gotta make balance and graphics a top priority because i feel like the ugliness is keeping the "i only play the game when a new licensed killer comes out" players from consistently playing it i think.

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

He needs a buff not a Nerf. He is useless as ######### and even more ######### on higher levels . He has replaced Freddy .veryone knows it

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Another example of someone asking the game to adjust to them rather than how it should be: the other way round.

• sirnewbington
    sirnewbington Member Posts: 78

As someone that plays ghostface i see it oppositely, i get detected by people in cornfields that i cant stalk, or by survs ducking behind cover using their third person view to detect me when i cant stlk them. Or getting detected even after i duck into a corridor when the deteftion meeter starts to rise. Its frustrating to say the least.