The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Create your own stupid/OP/funny/useless Perk!

Comments

• Spaceman94
    Spaceman94 Member Posts: 164
    edited August 2019

BEER GOGGLES (Universal Perk)

- Killers appear as Survivors.

- Survivors appear as Killers.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Restrictions

Your dedication to the forums gives you strength. After hooking a survivor, they get jailed for 20/25/30 seconds, and during that time, they cannot be unhooked. Jailed survivors hook progression is halted until the effect dissipates.

Promoted

You seem less insecure after achieving your goals. Upon completing a generator within the killer's Terror Radius, this perk activates for 20/25/30 seconds. While this perk is active, gain the Endurance Status Effect, and when this perk deactivates, all damage taken while this perk was active will be applied immediately.

It's The Police!

You don't like getting caught with your pants down. As long as you're performing an action (I.E. Repairing, Healing, Cleansing, Etc), this perk will remain active. If this perk is active while you're in the killer's Terror Radius, the killer's aura is revealed to you for 5/7/10 seconds.

This effect has a cool-down of 60 seconds.

Moderation

Become Obsessed with a survivor in the Trial. After your Obsession is unhooked, this perk activates for 40/50/60 seconds. While this perk is active, any survivor (besides the Obsession) within a 16 meter range to the Obsession will have their aura revealed to you, and the Obsession will not leave scratch marks behind.

The killer can only be Obsessed with one survivor at a time.

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
    edited August 2019

TOUGH GUY

• As a survivor, your movement speed is decreased by 100%/75%/50%
    • As a tough guy, you can take 8 extra hits before being set into dying state.
    • Ones you are in dying state, your bleed out timer speed is increased by 800% and be able to get Morri at anytime.

"I'm a baaaaad guuuuuy... duh" - Billie Eilish

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

*dodo dodoododadaddododo dadadadada* (I'm the bad guy duh!)

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited August 2019

Killer perk.

Achilles Heel.

If a 3 or 4 man swf load into your game you get notified who they are when in a chase. Pallets and windows are reduced by 50% and they run at 75% speed. The solo survivor in with the 3 man always ends the match dead or alive with a pip and 25k BP.

Survivor Perk

Escape Plan

Any action which would notify the killer instead highlights the aura of another random survivor for 6s. If you are the last survivor left alive two hatches spawn at least 64m apart and cannot be closed.

Post edited by twistedmonkey on
  • TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

Hex: Griefs Due

A Hex rooting its power in the grief of survivors. At the start of the match up to 2/3/4 active Hex totems appear. For each survivor sacrificed or killed all remaining survivors lose the use of 1 perk until all 2/3/4 active Hex totems are cleansed. This Hex stacks with other active Hex totems.

"It is not well, therefore, to mourn long for the departed; else Grief, whose sole pleasure is in such mourning, will be quick to send fresh cause for tears." -Asop's Fables

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited August 2019

Won't fall for that

When u do a unsafe unhook

Your aura is displayed to everyone else in the trial and u get a exposed status for 60 seconds is cancelled if the hooked person is rehooked sooner then 60 seconds.

Being selfish only gets u so far- meg

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
  • TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I made this a while ago on another thread.

Insanely Idiotic:

If you try to unhook a survivor when the killer is 4 meters away, and get grabbed, you gain a token. up to a maximum of 1/2/3 tokens. each token gives you a post game bloodpoint bonus of 0 bloodpoints.

"Mr. Madison, what you just said, has got to be one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard in my life. Not once in your series of incomprehensible ramblings was anything that was even remotely close to a rational thought. Everyone in this room, is now dumber having listen to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul." - That one guy from the movie "Billy Madison"

Anyway, here's the most stupid idea I ever had for a perk. this perk makes that look actually useful.

No Mither 2.0:

You start off with the "Extra Broken" status effect-

New Effect: Extra Broken

This makes it so you have to stay in the dying state.

-you keep this until the end of the game.

You bleed out 5 times less, and you only die on your 5th hook. your 4th being the struggle phase, and 1st,2nd, and 3rd being the unhook state.

You also wiggle out 5 times faster.

• Ember_Hunter

New Perk:

Communicate:

You don't care about the Entity's rules, so you can now talk verbally in game. However, you are limited to "GG EZ" and "Pizza Time".

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666

Mother's tea pot the entity's rage consume you at the sight of teabagging.

Survivors tea bagging killer suffer from exposed status and are frozen from fear at the rage of the killer. Frozen status last 10 seconds

Mirror Eyes when a survivor point flash light in your eyes the light is reflected back into there eyes blinding them

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Let's make some new perks for Bill!

PTSD: You have an extreme case of post-traumatic-stress-disorder from your time served in the war. Every 40/50/60 seconds, you will see multiple different killers all around you. "Holy #########! You aren't a friendly!"-William "Bill" Overbeck

Adaptable: Your time in the war has taught you how to adapt. Every time a survivor is hooked, gain a token up to a maximum of 3/4/5 tokens. Every token increases your action speed by 20% up to a maximum of 60/80/100%.

"Sometimes you need to make the best of a bad situation."-William "Bill" Overbeck

Heavy Smoker: Addiction isn't always a bad thing. When within a 5 meter range, use a lit cigarette to stun the killer for 5/10/15 seconds. Using a cigarette will give the exhausted status effect for 90 seconds.

"I'll make you suffer with me."-William "Bill" Overbeck

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666

Survivor perk

Sleepy Blow Dart when killer has not left you with a n 10 seconds of hooking or if killer comes back to hook you can shoot a sleep into killers neck cause him to sleep for 15 seconds

You got knocked the f out tired of running once per trial you can deliver a devastating blow knock the killer unconscious for 10 seconds

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Maybe it would replace left behind. We all know that perk's useless.

• Ember_Hunter

Perk: Be Gone Thought!

Whenever you are injured, this perks activates. As long as the killer is a female, yeet the killer out from the map and force all remaining survivors to farm.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149

Killer perk

Escape is not an escape : the first 2/3/4 survivors that escape the trial, will be sent into another trial with a killer that has 400/800/1000ms. (At level 3) you will also be sent in the new trial.

Survivor perk

AURAS! : red auras become white, white auras become yellow, yellow auras become red. This affect you and 2/3/3 other survivors (at level 3) and the killer

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Whenever you're working on a generator with another survivor, highlight their aura.

• Ember_Hunter

That would be useless unless there is a P3 Claudette XD

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    edited August 2019

Survivor Perk: Stop Assaulting Me: After the killer hits you, instantly heal one health state and all survivors will move at a 150%/250%/300% of the normal running speed for a maximum of 300/900/infinite seconds.

"Get BHVR'D, Idiot." - Some Twitch Streamer.

• Yohan
    Yohan Member Posts: 172
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

Killer Perk - Tag Team - At any point during the trial you can change killers once.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

Fragility - The Generators in the trial are extremely temperamental, and any seismic impact will disturb their inner workings

Generators regress by 5%/6%/7% every time a survivor drops a pallet, lands from a high fall, or fails a generator skillcheck. Pallet vaults and window vaults do not affect this perk.

This perk would reward a killer for chasing survivors in an efficient way. It would mitigate the adverse time wasting effect that looping has on many killers by rewarding them for outplaying survivors and forcing pallet drops in quick succession, as well as mitigate the usefulness of the Haddonfield loops. It would function as a more reliable alternative to Ruin that is more depending on the skill of the Killer player, giving them time to actually chase people.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited August 2019

There was a thread by Jdsgames where I created a unique funny perk. Make Bond a general perk, and replace it with:

Delivery!

You're life's goal is to make sure everyone has freshly baked pizza, delivered perfectly on time.

You start the trial with 8 tokens

Upon healing someone without a med-kit, use the secondary action to feed them a slice of pizza, consuming a token. Each token heals a survivor for 5/10/15% of their health bar instantly.

"Delivery!" -Dwight

There's an animation where the survivor pulls a pizza slice out of a pizza box and feeds it to the injured survivor.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to add tier bonuses.

Post edited by Atrushan88 on
  • RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,982

THAT'S MY PURSE!

-After being hooked at least once, the next time the killer gets within 4/6/8 meters of you, you may activate this perks. Kick the survivor in the nuts and stun them for 60/80/100 seconds. If the killer is a female, the stun last 6/8/10 seconds.

"THAT'S MY PURSE. I DON'T KNOW YOU!"

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

-Survivor Perk-

After working on a gen for 40 seconds, you will gain a random item.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

New Ace Visconti perks (since as an Ace main I can confirm that they practically suck)

Counting Cards: You know what is coming next, and use it to gain the upper hand. After performing 4/3/2 safe unhooks, the killer's aura is revealed to you for 7 seconds after damaging any survivor.

"He might be the one dealing cards, but I can still see his losses"-Ace Visconti

All In: High bids are where it's at, and you either go big or go home. Once per game press the active ability button for a 30/40/50% chance to respawn the closest 3 pallets to your location. Failing this will result in the survivor using the perk to become exposed and able to be killed without a mori for 60 seconds.

"Gotta make my money back somehow. It's now or never!"-Ace Visconti

Up His Sleeve: Sometimes the only way to play, is by playing dirty. Once per match, succeed a tremendously difficult skill check to kick the killer below the belt and stun them for 20/25/30 seconds.

"The card is set, all it takes is some slight of hand and I can't lose this match"-Ace Visconti

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Long Day Here

The closer the killer is to you the longer you stay on the hook for and when the killer is within 8/12/16 meters of you your timer is stopped.

“While we are here you should get us some beer” - God Pallet Looper

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271
    edited August 2019

Pallet destroyal: If a survivor stands in front of the pallet looking at the killer, healing or tbagging, destroying the pallet won't destroy it but turns it into a projectile instantly killing said survivor and making their game crash

''well that hurt...a lot!'' -survivors after smashing their monitors with their fists

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Monkey Glue

Once per match, repeatedly crouch three times in rapid succession, while in the killers terror radius, to drop a hot dookie. If the killer walks through the dookie, they are stunned in place for 5 seconds.

• Saerith
    Saerith Member Posts: 12

Universal Perk - All Fixed!

You are immune to actual bugs and future bugs. Connection issues isn't a thing anymore.

"Finally a decent perk!" - All survivors and killers

Survivor Perk - Solid Snake

You can't crouch anymore beside that, you can crawl whenever you want while you aren't injured.

"Find me now!" - Inmersive Claudettes

• Rademenes16
    Rademenes16 Member Posts: 36

"All eyes" survivor perk

Watching the killer for 15/10/5 grants you 1 token up to 4 tokens max.

When survivor is being hooked, killer aura is revealed to all survivors for 5/8/10 seconds and one token is consumed

"I saw him!"

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

it is called "create your own useless perk", so why not?

yeah, pun intended.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Big Brain Play

Increases points gained for escaping a chase by 200/400/600%

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Just gonna leave this here

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

General Perk: Sticking it Out:

Disconnecting players (Survivors/Killers) automatically have their game uninstalled. This forces them to have to reinstall their game every time they disconnect. This does not affect actual connection loss. It also swaps the game directory of Dead By Daylight and Civ VI.

Killer Perk: Unhook Them See What Happens

If a survivor is unhooked within 20 seconds of being hooked. The rescuer is instantly put on the hook. The unhooked survivor is fully healed and teleported someone across the map.

Survivor Perk: Try and Stop Me

While running away from the killer in a chase. For every generator that has been completed gain a token. For every token you gain a 3% speed increase.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

"Reverse Card"

Killer Perks:

The entity affects the survivor's items, sneakily reversing their effects without the survivors taking notice.

Toolboxes regress gen progress, med-kits injure survivors (instaheals instantly put survivor into dying state, pink insta kills them immediately), flashlights blind and can even stun the survivors, maps nullifies auras, and keys lock gates (purple keys lock one exit gate when used, pink keys lock both gates)

All Survivor Action speed is reduced by 15%/20%/25%.

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

Survivor Perk

Tickle Me Emo - When the survivor is hit while slow vaulting through a window, even though they intended to fast vault, they crumple into the fetal position and begin to cry uncontrollably.

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109

Survivor perk: Yeet

Allows the survivor to push the killer in the hatch.

*Automatic Rank up

• Rademenes16
    Rademenes16 Member Posts: 36
    edited August 2019

Immortal

While injured, you can't drop pallets and vault windows but you run 10% faster.

edit: I found out this will be hell overpowered with no mither xD