Create your own stupid/OP/funny/useless Perk!

Yohan
Yohan Member Posts: 172
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

What would you come up with?

Survivor perk:

-Leave me alone: the Killer cannot injure or down you for the entire match.

Comments

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Killer perk

Terror

Knowing their friend is in danger makes the rest nervous

When you reach bloodlust every survivor gets an action speed penality of x/y/z %. Terror deactivates when bloodlust stops.

"Because we need more bloodlust perks, right?"

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469

"IM TELLING MOM!" - Survivor perk

When the killer hooks you, they are instantly teleport to the furthest area on the map, stunned and then blinded. You are able to get off the hook with a 100% chance, instanly healed and are given a speed boost for 180s to all gen progression and movement speed. You leave no scratch marks and make no sound for the duration as well. If this is your final hook the entity is not summoned, instead a heavenly mother descends from the skies, takes you off the hook, and then instantly slays the killer.

"RAAAAAGGGGRRR" - Killer perk

At the beginning of the match endgame collapse begins. However the gate now requires double progression, the survivors all suffer from the exposed effect and move at half speed. The killer can see all auras on the map. The killer also gains 100% bloodpoints in all categories.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

(Survivor) I Win

If you manage to poke the killer unnoticed, you win the game.

"Imma do it! Imma touch ya!" - A survivor who didn't last long

(Killer) Finger of Death

When a survivor points at a killer, the survivor will begin to shake violently before exploding.

"Didn't your mother tell you it was rude to point?"

(Survivor)

Towel

+1 Towel...for all those salty tears. No actual towels included.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

Hex: Heavy burden- Survivor's movement speed is slowed by 20% for 6/7/8 seconds after leaving a generator unfinished.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Restraining Order

While in a chase if the killer is within 10/15/20 meters of you they will be sent to jail and be permanently banned.

“Don’t touch me creep, I have a restraining order on you!” -Feng(probably)

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

Bucking Bronco- Use the active ability button while standing behind the killer to jump on their back. Causes swaying motion similar to wiggling while being carried to the hook. Lasts for 60 seconds or until canceled with the active ability button, in which the killer is stunned for 5 seconds. Causes Exhaustion for 120 seconds.

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

What about this survivor perk?

When killer is able to see your aura (bbq for instance) you create a fake aura working on a gen without other survivors being around it.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Suicide - global killer/survivor perk

Grants the ability to ritualistically ######### with whatevers on hand and concede the match

• Maelstrom10

ok the fact that it appeared as bad word might take away from its meaning - i meant take your own life not uhhhh * bad wording yourself *

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

Hahaha I read this as BAD WORD as ######### which gives it a very special meaning...

• Maelstrom10

I mean its not as if it doesn't work in that context too 🙆

• mutabletiger4
    mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 185

"I've had enough!"

-Killer Perk

You've been looped for far too long.

Whenever you're in a chase for more than 5 seconds, gain the ability to walk through pallets. All survivors have the exposed effect and can no longer repair generators or unhook. They're movement speed is also reduced by 100% and they're auras are revealed to you for the duration of the trial.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Killer Perk:

Spotlight- Any survivor who tbags or spam clicks a flashlight has a spotlight, similar to the map marker, shone on them for the rest of the match and gains a permanent exposed status.

"What's wrong, does my cutie wutie need attention?" -Mama Huntress

Survivor Perk:

Ruin Ruin: Grants the two lowest rank survivors in the game immunity to Hex: Ruin

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THE GENS!" -Everyone who isn't a meg head

• Pennosuke
    Pennosuke Member Posts: 100
    edited August 2019

No One Escape Side Objective

: For each Dull Totem and Hex Totem remaining on the Map gain a Token, up to a maximum of 3/4/5 Tokens.

Each Totem that cleansed by survivors make you lose 1 Token.

When the last Generator is completed , all remaining Totems are automatically cleanse and for each Token will reset each completed Generator's progression back to 0 %.

"Too lazy to do bones, huh?"

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I got anther one:

Survivor perk: That's my fetish

When another survivor is around you in a 8 meter radius you will inflate and take off your shoes.

You move slower and you are inable to vault while being inflated.

When the survivor walks outside the 8 m radius you will turn back.

"Don't kinkshame me!"

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    edited August 2019

Surv perk : "Who s the nurse now"

Your experience at saving people s life allows you to deeply understand the nature of the entity.

Grants the ability to sabotage a hook with a medkit. The sabotaged hook will now apply the defibrilator effect.

A survivor hooked on a defibrilator will get heal instantly and get a 1190% movement speed buff for 3/4/5 seconds.

A killer hooking on a defibrilator will get stunned for 3/5/10 seconds and suffer of a screen shaking effect for 60 seconds, randomly stunning the killer for 1 second.

"I've seen the light... Twice" - Quentin Smith

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Endgame: Survivors spawn with the infinity gauntlet and can pick up infinity stones after doing gens.

Turn Back Time: The trial loads up in the same style as cuphead. Everything in the map including survivors, killers and gens all are drawn in this style. This remains until the end of the trial.

• Piwatte
    Piwatte Member Posts: 162

- Survivor perk -

Purified ground

Each time you or someone else destroy a totem, you gain 1 token. By reaching 5 tokens you gain a 50 / 75 / 100 % stackable bonus Bloodpoint for chase category.

The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial.

Yes I want more bloodpoints when playing survivors .. !

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Frustration.

When a Survivor is downed, the rest lose 1 health state.

:)

• hahugow
    hahugow Member Posts: 126

This thread sad cuz ur Mr none with no power, not a real dev to implement perk ideas contest

Anyways, my perk is called "SHOPLIFTING"

"When behind another survivor, can steal his/her equiped item when the victim is standing/standing or walking/standing or walking or running, after a succesful hard skillcheck it does a punch in the face with a video effect like a mori, and punched survivor make a noise that killer can hear, so the item is stolen. The SHOPLIFTING players are spotted with an "$" symbol, like when broken status. Has a refresh of 3/2/1 minutes to reuse it again.