The clown small, but fun buff

So i have a thing for blindness, and if you read my legion thread you will notice it there to :P But i can't think of any other killer where blindness fits their power better than clown, he literally drugs you/make you drunk. And impaire your vision. So to give him slightly more map pressure, what if you fill up a meter much like the plage. When you hit survivors with your bottle. And of course when its full they have the blinded status effect until either a timer runs out 60 seconds. This way his already blindness add ons just increases the timer. Or you have to puke it out, much like snap out of it and you already have puking animations from the plage.

Bonus point. Hitting a bottle directly onto a survivor instantly puts the blindness status on them. The community has begged for something rewarding when a killer performs this feat. And its not always as easy as it sounds ;P

So thoughts? :)

Comments

• SkaRiot
    SkaRiot Member Posts: 14

This really would not apply any pressure to the afflicted survivors as blindness is already a really weak cc. This won't solve the Clown's main issue of lacking map pressure as survivors will ignore the blindness effect and some survivors will be in comms to outright ignore it.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

What if Blindness itself was then also buffed?

Survivors with Blindness will not receive great skill check zones and have reduced (normal) skill check zones. Thematic; not game-breaking; and Blindness remains to be the weakest debuff in the game (as intended).

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529

I think alot of people underestimate blindness. Because they think it is bad, no one really runs blindness perks and add ons, a pig slug with blindness trap and knock out will in many cases keep a survivor downed for several minutes, But i like the idea of reduced skillchecks, maybe even the 3rd person camera can be reduced by 30% while blinded.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Timed Blindness it really not good. And pernament can be usefull, sometimes

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684

Blindness buff

Survivor can't see killer's red stain