Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

about iron will

this is a great perk and it always has a place in my 4 perk slots. But, just one thing that bothers me.. why doesn't it work against plag? and it should work in dying state as well.. i mean against plague it's pretty useless.

Comments

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

I agree it should work in dying state, but I guess they wanted slugs to be easier to find. They are kind of difficult to locate as it is, but it could be an oversight.

Something should deaden the noise vs. plague - I think Calm Spirit would be a better candidate though. I know, it's already so OP.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It should not work in dying state. Cause that would be a little too good.

Andit doesn't work against Plag because you're not grunting cause of pain. You're puking!

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174

It can't work in dying state as you can't technically meditate to handle the pain as you are in the border to death. If you want to reduce the noise in dying state you can still use no mitter but ...

For the plague , you are technically sick and in the last state you are vomiting ... I don't think you can really vomit sillently however for the first state it could be add to calm spirit.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

And why can't we left objects when in diying state? They paste to our hands?