The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Display Options / Gamma, Brightness, AA/AF Level, FPS Limit / VSync

So I've complained a great deal in other threads, but never made an actual request.

Devs: Why are you struggling with this so much and do you need help?

You've put the August update out listed one of the items you've been working on as the "Friends" system. Seriously? How did this get on the whiteboard and NOT your lack of proper display settings on the Unreal Engine? Do you guys have no shame at all? Even dedicated servers, and the amount of effort going into them, should have been so far down on the list compared to this.

And please, for the love of all that have an IQ higher than 40, don't say "we purposely leave out gamma and brightness to keep the game lighting fair" as I have a profile on my monitor, while not as easy as I'd like, that I switch to which completely nullifies that assanine argument, as does every other person I know that plays this game. People play in diffrent lighting. People have different monitors. Not to mention the multitude of built in options for vid. cards to fix gamma and brightness. You've made major changes to the lighting and other mechanics like getting rid of the moonlight offerings, but then you just stopped? You never should have based a game where map brightness was such a factor and that's why you changed it. Why didnt you just finish fixing, what you already admitted was a major cuck up?

Why have you not fixed the red stain issue, which forces players to use "Low" graphics options or they are at a major disadvantage by not seeing the stain through the walls.

I've played games that offer an ABSURD amount of graphics options, to a point where it's overwhelming. That is NOT what we're asking for. Does ANYONE in your office who plays/tests(i know lol) have a decent monitor? Don't you think it's time to spring for a modern gaming monitor for these people so they can see what your customer's experience? The fluidity of this game at a locked 165 framerate on a 165Hz monitor is such a different experience than playing at 60.

This is rookie crap. And totally unacceptable. Here are some basic instructions in case you devs are stumped. ROFL

👎️

Comments