New Tally Screen Slide/Section

Options

Hello everyone,

I've thought about this recently and think it would be cool to have a section in the tally screen which replays the match on a 2D top down map. There would be 5 dots for each individual player and they would all move around the map corresponding to where they were on the map at that time and this would play at for example 5x speed.

Here's an example from Evolve:

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Regards,

Sir Cinnamon.

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I'd love a replay system where you could view and save past matches and see all points of view. That would be cool.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    edited August 2019
    Options

This is what you would see assuming only one survivor and the killer. We would see a bunch of circles going around and around and around. Although, it would be more animated and up to date. However, you might as well watch NASCAR since generally you just go in circles.

• Ciinny
    Ciinny Member Posts: 36
    Options

@Jdsgames that is true but you're not always looping, a lot of the time you'll be doing a gen while someone else is getting chased (hopefully) or hiding from the killer if they're near.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    Options

So Sonar Blips and Circles. I think my sarcasm went WAY over your head the last post.

• Ciinny
    Options

@Jdsgames I think it might have.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

I always record my matches, so I can watch it again, and check for potential things I might have missed out during playing myself. If there is a Twitch streamer in my lobby, I usually check out our common game (luckily Twitch automaticlly does a recording of it), to see the game from the other perspective.

But a feature like that, would make it all much more easier. Too often I wonder where that P3 Claudette actually hides. Or where that Myers stalked me from unnoticed.

• Ciinny
    Options

@ABannedCat yeah that would be pretty cool to know.