The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs pls list “stacks,” or “does not stack,” on all addons

What is the reason for the inconsistencies @Peanits , I hate having to test or google to see if range addons stack for example.

Comments

• FlipRickyDonks
    FlipRickyDonks Member Posts: 12

I feel like the majority of add-ons, items, etc, need different keywords and clarifications. Just tell us if it stacks or does not, remove stupid words like slightly and just change them to percentages or actual numbers. The lack of information is insane.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Yes pls! Sometimes slightly means 5% better sometimes it means 15% it’s frustrating for sure.

I almost want the numbers more than I want the stacking problem addressed lol

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

Yup, there are plenty of add ons that do not stack together but neither add on mentions it, very sloppy

• rayoxium
    rayoxium Member Posts: 112

Yes also why do the gloves on Huntress say they don’t stack when there isn’t another add on it can stack with? Also that it DOES stack with Iron Maiden?

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

I heard that some dev said that they made this "slightly" "moderately" stuff because everybody else uses percentages, so they wanted to do something unique/different. The thing is, everybody uses percentages/numbers because it is better and because "slightly" "moderately" is a stupid way to make addons

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Bring different for the sake of being different isn’t always a great idea