The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors leaving mid loading screen

It's kinda ridiculous how after the game shows you all the offerings and you put in a ultra rare offering a mori or something and one of the survivors dc mid loading screen that it takes away that offering, that's just not fair I literally wasted so many offerings because of this.

Comments

• ShirtlessMyers89
    ShirtlessMyers89 Member Posts: 2

Yes if I bring a survivor pudding or a Mori I'd say about 33% of the time the survivor(s) dc. Maybe when dedicated servers come that match can be held and another player loaded in?

On disconnects regardless of purpose or not there should be a 15 min cooldown on disconnect so they can "fix" the issue with their internet (or behaviour) meantime. cooldown extended to 30+ minutes if happening more than once a day. It is not fair on other teammates nor is it fair on killer.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149

If someone dc mid loading then all the offer and add-ons/items return to the owner. They just get unequipped.. i am not saying that this is glitch proof, but theorically thats how it work. Tbh i find a bigger problem killers who wait the match to start and then Dc to make you loose all the BP offering. Almost everytime i put a bloody party streamer they quit... i mean this is so stupid, but some people do that just to waste your time and stuff.

Also, on ps4 survivor lobbies are like killer lobbies on pc, so this is an even bigger problem

• ClickNinja
    ClickNinja Member Posts: 59

This! And NO MORE DEPIPING WHEN SOMEONE DC'S DURING LOADING SCREEN!