The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE DEVS (Secondary OBJ)

@Peanits @not_Queen Are there any plans for better or new objectives/secondary objectives?

As a survivor, the fun part is never doing generators. The fun part is chases and making great plays. And as for killer, the gens go too quick. If only they were slower so I wouldnt need all these game slowing perks. Adding perks isnt fixing the problem. In the end I am only less creative with my builds because I feel obligated to use ruin. But if gen times were simply increased then survivors would hate their lives.

I thought of an idea once in regards to gen speeds: Generators would be 120 charges by default however, the longer you are on the generator, the speed gradually increases. If a player were to sit on a gen without being interrupted it would take just 60 charges. If a survivor were to mess up on a skillcheck or step off of the generator, then the boost would be lost.

The main issue with this would be that map pressure killers would prosper whilst the others get screwed. So obviously this wouldn't work. I only say that because it may inspire ideas on how to fix this problem.

What should be fixed if new objectives are introduced?

• Objectives as a whole become less boring/more fun for survivors
  • Objectives are longer to complete
  • New objectives give the killers that lack map pressure an equal advantage to the map pressure killers.
  • Killers should not have to rely on perks to slow the game
  • Objectives should make survivors mobile to complete them

Those are my ideas. And my question is:

Is anything being worked on to fix objectives right now?

Comments