WGLF buff and prestige 3 reward

WGLF should have some sort of ability to go with the blood points stack like BBQ..maybe being able to see the killers aura after a hook rescue and something for protecting your teammate from a hit like a boost to healing speed for the next 60-90 seconds after a protection hit

Comments

• jball22
    jball22 Member Posts: 13

Also I think WGLF should be a prestige 3 reward so u can run 4 other perks

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Then what's the point in getting the teachable? Will killers get BBQ as basekit? A BP bonus for prestiging does sound nice though, even if it's small. It would also compensate for the more expensive bloodwebs.

• TheMythicalCat
    TheMythicalCat Member Posts: 175
    edited September 2019

I think getting rid of "We'll Make It" and giving WGLF a weaker version of it on top would work, maybe a 15% boost to healing for every token shortly after unhooking? 60% at the max.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Why would you need to get rid of We'll Make it?

Literally just make a perk that uses protection hits and unhooks as a trigger, and then slap it onto WGLF.

• If a dev is reading this thread...please buff WAGLF.

• jball22

I really like the haste idea for the rescued survivor. It would be a fair reward for prestige III to have a blood points boost for survivor and killer. I play both but I find killer matches much faster to get blood points. This perk needs a buff that's actually gonna help the team live on lol I feel like it's a waste not using it

• jball22

It would be nice to get a token for healing the survivor you rescued off the hook but it's not hard to get the max 4 tokens I'd just like some sort of altruistic ability to go with it